Chapter 8

Two Weeks Later

The night before Jason stayed with me. We'd gotten back together these past two weeks. So I asked him if he'd wanna come with me to get my scores. He said yes.

I took a shower and did all my hygiene. Putting on a romper with some flats and light makeup with my hoop earrings.

I met Teyana there. She was surprised to see Jason with me. This would be their first time meeting formally.

Me and Teyana go into the building to get our scores , while Jason waits on us.

We waited till we were outside to check them. I asked Teyana to open hers first.

"Yesss bitch I passed." Teyana says cheesing hard asf
"Okay my turn" I say opening the paper. Examining the paper I look at them with a disappointed /sad look on my face.
"It's okay babygirl" Jason said hugging me

"Yea girls it's okay" Teyana saying joining in on the hug.

"AYEEE SIKE BITCH I PASSED" I say with my tongue out while twerking.

"See you play to fucking much" Jason says mad getting back into the passenger side.

Teyana laughs saying "alright girl I'm finna go I love you" "I love you too mamas" I say back getting back into the driver side.

I see Jason on his phone texting someone "who you texting bae?" I ask while putting on my seat belt. "Malachi" he says "I never understood why girls call each other bitch" he adds with a confused face "BITCHHHH" he says imitating me with his head tilted to the side. I laugh. "Daddy I gotta tell you something" I say seriously "huh" He says never looking away from his phone.

"I'm going on a trip to Miami with Teyana for her birthday for a week in a few days"

"And you just now telling me this shit? You ain't ask me or anything" he says dropping his phone in his lap.

"Well it ain't really something I need to ask you about. You're not my father, you're barely my boyfriend" I say mumbling the last part to myself

"I heard what the fuck you said, with yo slick ass mouth. You right. I'm done with this stupid ass shit" he says picking his phone back up

I laugh "Nigga I been done with this shit. You only wanna be in a relationship when it's convenient for you."

"You always on that dumb shit. I'm not even finna argue with you , you finna be talking to yo damn self"

"Shut the fuck up and continue to text yo bitches."

"Trust me I am" he says

The rest of the ride home was silent. He made my fucking blood boil. Did he just admit to cheating on me?

I went to my apartment , he went to his. As soon as I got home I went straight to my closet grabbing a box and throwing all his shit he left here in it. Taking the box and throwing it outside. I sit on the couch and start watching "Claws" until I fell asleep.

Waking up to Jason texting me

Jason: I'm sorry baby.
Jason: I was talking out of anger Please forgive me 🤦🏽‍♂️
Jason: you threw my shit out?
Jason: you really fucking tripping 😒

I left him on read texting Kai instead.

Me: Wassup? 🤪
Kai:nun chilling hbu? 
Me:yea same bored outta my mind. We should link tho
Kai: bet. When and where?
Me: my place and now finna send u my location.
Kai: wait , don't you gotta Nigga? 😬
Me: nah , we done & plus we jus friends nothing more.
Me: bring henny.
Kai: girlll. Jus gts 💀😴
Me: nah deadass , bring yo game too I wanna play cod and gta. I got the snacks,  ight?
Kai: yea girl , damn gimme 25 mins.

45 mins later
*KNOCK* *KNOCK*'
I open the door seeing Kai with a brown paper bag lifted in the air and a backpack on. He walks in.

"Where you going to school?"

"No stupid this is what I put the game in." "And damn you live in the ghetto" he says laughing.

"Why you say that?" I say grabbing two glass cups.

"Somebody clothes all over the hallway" he says

"Are you fucking serious??" I say going to the door looking out "his stupid ass left them there. Hold on I'll be right back." I say shaking my head and walking out my apartment to pick up the clothes I threw on the ground back into the box. Taking the box back into my apartment.

"So we stealing now?" Kai says laughing pourin the Hennessy into the cups

"Nah these Jason's" I say laughing

He turns around " you got me in here and yo ex stay down the hall. That nigga gon beat my ass" he says looking at me seriously throwing his hands up in the air

I laugh " nahh we been arguing , I doubt he gonna come over here" I say grabbing my cup "let's plug the game up so we can play."

"Alright." He says grabbing his cup then sitting it on the coffee table.

We plug up the game and start playing.

"You don't have to stop at read lights and actually follow the rules on gta" he says looking at me like I was slow.

"I know but I just like playing like this. I say laughing.

"I'm whooping you ass boy" I say punching him. Now playing 2k

" chill out you're not even winning its 27 to 6" He says pointing at the score board.

"Stfu" i say pulling my arm back like I was finna hit him

"Aye Aye Aye chill you hit like a nigga." Trying to grab my fist laughing.

We stayed up playing games all night long and just talking about out life.

"Why'd you break up with me?" I asked looking at him sitting the controller down.

"Cause I was moving to Atlanta" he says putting his controller down turning towards me. " you know I was really hurt over that? And people were sayin you died and all kinds of shit." I say looking at him laughing. "Damn that's crazy. But you was hurt over me breaking up with you?" He said with a smirk. "Nigga nahh I was crying for like 10 mins then I fell asleep so stop wit all dat cap" "you deadass talk like a Nigga" "stfu and lemme put you on this show" I say while changing the channel to "Jane the virgin" I got up to my linen closet and grabbed us a blanket. "Can I lay on your shoulder?" "Yea I don't mind" Kai says. "But lemme tell you , she was accidentally artificially insemi-" "you gonna lemme watch the show or are you gonna tell me about it" He says cutting me off.
"We can watch it , i guess" I say pouting.

We laid there cuddling until we both fell asleep.