A Good Day For Love To Die

"I told you how  I feel Rebbeca, why can't you just be with me instead of him?"

 "Jay.... I love Nathan..."

 "You love me too though..." 

As I'm about to speak, I'm cut off with is lips crashing against mine. Butterflies erupt in my stomach, making the feeling of this kiss unlike any other. I open my eyes quickly, seeing that Jay's eyes are shifting between his ocean blue to an electrifying green. 

 "WAKE UP!!!! IT'S WANTED WEDNESDAY!"

With unintelligible noises, I roll over to smacked in the face by a camera. With ninja like precision, I smack the flip from the holder. Screams of protest make waking up harder, as I throw my head under the comforter. I release an angry sigh, letting myself poke my head out from beneath my shelter.

"I hate you all, you mother fu-" 

"No need for language like that little lady! Now up an at em, I have a day planned for us babe!" I get cut off as Max jumps, crushing me under all of his muscle mass. Through grumbles, an painful movements, I manage to push him off of me. Laughter fills the room as Max falls off of the bed, rolling into Jay. Jay then trips falling into Siva who stands there firmly, a clown like grin brightening his already perfect face. Peering around the room I search for Nathan, already having a gut feeling he wouldn't be in here to great me. My face muscles fight my brain, trying to make a frown appear on my face. I fight though, keeping a small smirk planted until everyone leaves the room.

"Alright I'm up!! What are the plans for today Maxikins?" I manage to get out during a yawn that puts all other to shame. The looks that are thrown at me get a small laugh from the peanut gallery, meaning Sam and Lauren. The laughs are sad, making me wrack through my head thinking of why they'd be upset on a day like this. Then, like being smack in the head with a football kicked by Van Persie, it hits me.

"NOOOOOO! No you guys can't leave today! It's too soon! It hasn't been two weeks already, has it? Lauren, Sam you can't leave me!" I'm in the embrace of my friends in a matter of a few seconds, holding them to never let go. Suddenly the urge to pee hits me, making me do a little dance for them. 

"Go get ready you dork! Sam an I still have to pack and talk about things before we leave anyway so go!"

"Yeah, we don't want you peeing all over us. Off to the bathroom George."

I quickly nod, releasing the two before rushing from Nathans room, still feeling the flip on me. I stop dead in my tracks when I see Nathan walking up the stairs, with someone close behind. An by someone I meant that over sized oompa loompa Chrissy. I could already feel my body starting to react before my mind had a chance to. My watering eyes shift towards their hands, long fingers interlocking with one another. 

"Come on babe, just keep walking towards the bathroom don't let him see you." The calming Nottingham voice unfreezes me, while the angry Manchester and Bolton accents ring out through the hall. Foul language is thrown around, like rag dolls at a child's birthday party. I'm in my own zone though, feeling numb after what I just saw.  

"Rebbeca, snap out of it! Please come back to me Rebbeca..." The feeling of cold hands on my face finally snap me out of the former daze. I look into those big blue eyes, searching for something unknown. His thumbs graze my cheeks, catching the steady flow of tears that are falling from my eyes. I lean into his hands, feeling like they're the only things to keep me standing right then an there.

"I need to get in the shower... I'll see you in a bit"

"Rebbeca, please don't do anything stupid in there..." I look at Jay in surprise. Looking into his blue pools I see nothing but care and love pouring from them, making my heart ache. I nod my head slightly, turning as I do so right into a closed door. The muffled laughter behind me makes me laugh, the headache already pulling at the corners of my brain.