Getting To Know You

Still on Jay's back, we walk into their building. It's absolutely amazing! The walls are white and the rooms are accented with dark furniture, it's very fashionable and I'm glad I'm going to be staying here. I start to slide off of Jay's back, but he doesn't allow it and continues to carry me throughout the apartment. 

"Jay put me down!" I grumble but, he just continues walking till we reach the stair case. I bring me face around his head so he can see me out of the corner of his eyes. His baby blues flick toward me and a small smile appears and his full lips.

"This is your stop love. I'm very uncoordinated as it is, and I don't want to fall with you on my back. Max would kill me." I laugh as he finally allows me to side off his back.

"It's all good Jaybird!" I grab his hand and drag him up the steps with me.

We get to the top level and I look for an empty room that I'm going to be staying in. I walk down the hallway still holding Jay's hand and reach three doors. Two are closed and one is open and calling my sweet name, I drop his hand and run into my new room and flop on the bed. 

"See you already claimed your room, huh?" I look up see that Max has taken the place of Jay. I place my elbows under me and use them as supports. I pat the bed next to me and Max rushes over jumps right on top of me!

"Ommf, you know Maxi, you aren't the weight of a feather." I say attempting to push him off. He just stops fighting and uses his body as dead weight. I see that he's close enough to tickle, I discretely move my hands to his side and start tickling the big baby.

"Ahahahaha Becc's stop! Sto-- Aahahahaha," I finally have to stop because I'm laughing too hard. He finally gets off of me and we lay there together just enjoying each other's company. I take in his scent and realize how much I've actually missed him. I roll over and lay my arm across him in a sort of half hug. 

"I've missed you Max, I know we talk every month. But actually being here is so wonderful, thank you." I say sighing into his chest and enjoying the moment.

"I've missed you too Becca, no need to than--" Max gets cut off with a flying Tom landing on top of him. I pull back in shock and start laughing and fall off the bed. I laugh even harder until I realize I smacked my head against my night stand.

"Fuck, that hurt." I say and slap my hand over my mouth. Two pairs of eyes creepily make their way to the edge of the bed. Big brown eyes and green eyes like my, I look into them and see complete shock. I put my hand to my head and see I'm bleeding too.

"Becc's did you just swear?" I look up to Max in shock.

"Yes, yes I did. But we have a bigger problem at the moment. I'M BLEEDING YOU FOOLS!" I scream showing them my hand and forehead. Max jumps off the bed as the others rush in to see why I screamed. He moves his hand toward my head and I slap it away.

"Don't touch it! To be quite honest you're not gonna be much help. Just move" I look and see some hurt in his eyes but don't really care. I push myself up and past him to go to walk out of the door. I look and see four worried faces in front of me. 

"Hmmmm do you really think standing in front of the door is going to help stop the bleeding?" I say sarcastically and they all move except Nathan whose giving me a death glare. 'What is this kids problem?' I walk up to him and stop right in front of him not more then an inch away. I look up at him and return his glare full on.

"Do you have a problem?" I feel the venom in my words and secretly smile to myself.

"Yeah I do actually. Who do you actually think you are? Coming into this house- our house and acting like you own the place. If you haven't noticed we really don't want you-" Before he can finish I punch him in the nose.