Movie Night

We arrive at home with me still on Jay's back with Tom carrying my shoes, and Siva my purse. On our way back to the apartment, Tom tried putting on my heels and almost died. The walk back home was peaceful thank's to Jay making me laugh and humming a jolly tune.

By the time we walked in the door, Nathan was already home and you could hear singing from his room. I slide off of Jay and hug him from behind as thanks. I realize that we didn't really eat so I skip to the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Hey Maxi?" I call. While waiting for and answer I open to fridge and see that nothing is prepared and I don't feel like cooking at all. I go over to the cabinets and pull out a bag of chips and begin to munch on them.

"Beccy?" I turn and practically fall off the counter.

"MAX! PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" I throw the bag of chips at his half naked body and run from the room. Seeing your brother in only boxers when he's like 22 isn't a great sight. I run with my head down when I run into another body. I look up to see a shirtless Tom and unintentionally put my hands on his chest.

His chest is rock hard, firm with muscle. I slowly make it down to his abs and realize what I'm doing and push him away quickly. I can't look at him because my face must look like a tomato.

"Why can't you guys wear clothes, LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE!" I yell and hurry up and push my way past Tom and run to the stairs. I take the stairs two at a time and hurry my way down to my room. I rush past the room next to mine and realize it's Nathans. I stop and press my ear against his door, his voice is muffled but I hear enough and listen to the song that he's singing.

"So kiss me and tell me I'm the one

There's no other, no other one you want

Baby, kiss me, make sure you close your eyes

Or we fall down

Yes, we fall down"

I find myself opening to the door, the door knob cold in my hand feeling like ice touching a hot frying pan. I slowly turn the knob and continue to listen to the singing, almost falling in a trance as I do so. Finally the door is open and I'm hit with the smell of Calvin Klein Eternity. The scent is intoxicating and I find myself walking forward when a hurt voice cuts through my trance.

"What are you doing?" I quickly look up and see a very upset Nathan looking back at me. I look into his eyes and see they're red and puffy from crying. I take in his full appearance, he looks knackered, I mean worn out. His hair is all over the place and he isn't wearing a hat.

"Um are you going to answer me?" I shake my head and make eye contact with him again and give a small smile. I walk over to him and give him an awkward hug because he's sitting in his chair. He tenses at my touch and I pull away quickly and take a step back making eye contact with him again.

"I'm sorry about today. It just wasn't fair what she did to you; pouring your food on you, or cheating on you. I mean no one deserves that, no matter what." I say looking at him with a smile still on my face, he looks up at me and he smiles back and my heat does a flip? Why on earth would that happen? Must be hunger.

"Thank you Rebbeca." I realize that, that's all he is going to say and I turn on my heel and walk out. I take a sharp left and hurry into my room to take off this dress and get changed into something extremely comfy. I start to unzip my dress when there's a knock at the door. I look around for something to cover up with and decide that the comforter will just have to do.

"Hold on a sec" I answer rushing over to the bed and tripping over my suitcase doing a somersault. I face palm and stand up grabbing the blanket and wrapping it around my tiny body. After I make sure I'm completely covered, I walk over to the door and open it to see a smiling Jay.