Sleeping With The Enemy

Dinner went by peacefully, until Chrissy got up to go to the bathroom. I turn to Logan in horror as she gets up from her chair. Logan turns back to me with a huge smile on his face. I can't help but smile back until the familiar gaze burns into me. I turn my attention to Nathan. His eyes are full of hurt, and something else. I give him a small smile, a smile that tell's him we'll talk after. I get a small nod as a blood curdling scream is let out. 

Chrissy: "NATHAN! HELP ME!" 

We all look at Nathan, trying to hold back our laughter as he gives her the finger. Nathan gives me a pleading look, I return a sympathetic look which gets a small smile from him. I watch him get up, admiring his body as he moves. He shoves the chair out of the way as he sluggishly makes it to the bathroom to help Chrissy. 

I feel pressure on my hand, snapping my attention back to Logan. I stand up smiling down at him with my best smile. Logan takes the hint, slowly getting up after me. I look at everyone else, seeing looks of confusion on their faces. I smile, dragging Logan out of the dining room back to the kitchen. I feel the gaze of them as we finally make it into the kitchen. 

Me: "Logan, what am I supposed to tell them? I told them that we're just friends and now BAM! We've kissed and happen to being holding hands at the moment. How many friends do that?"

I start wringing my hands nervously as I wait for Logan to answer me. I look at him impatiently as he brings his hand to rest under his chin, giving him a serious and concentrated look. He slowly starts to pace back and forth, thinking of a plan for me to tell the guys. 

I take this time to study him more closely. He's pretty tall 5'11 making me look super short next to him. His body is lean with muscle from what I felt earlier, you can also tell by the shirt he's wearing. His eyes are the thing that pop out most to me. The contrast between his almost black hair, and those eyes is beautiful. 

I'm shaken from my stupor when I feel two hands on the side of my face. I snap my attention to Logan's eyes. They're full of mischief as I can tell he now has a plan. I sigh waiting for him to explain, getting lost in his hypnotizing eyes.

Logan: "You're going to tell them that when I kissed you, you weren't expecting it.. Cause you weren't. Then you're going to say that we're 'dating'. But not to make Nathan jealous. Nope! Don't argue, you see him with that multi-colored, over-sized, oompa-loompa. I have a plan on how to break us off, while still being friends. No worries Becc's!"

Logan kisses me on the lips slighty making me blush. I hear someone clear there throat loudly, trying to get our attention. I pull away, looking over Logan's shoulder to see Nathan standing there, waiting for me. I hold up a finger, telling him to give me a moment. I turn my attention back to Logan who has a smile on his face. 'He knew Nathan was standing there!'

Me: "Alright. So tomorrow, we're going to pick up my friends from the airport right?"

I place my hands around his neck, as he places his around my waist. Logan makes a face, making me giggle. I can feel the hate radiating from Nathan as Logan answers.

Logan: "Sure thing. I'll pick you up around 2 in the afternoon? Make sure you wear something really cute for me beautiful."

I blush at the compliment, as I stand on my toe to kiss him on the cheek. My lips press against his cheek, I can feel the stubble against them, tickling them. I pull away with a smile, letting him go with a slight push. I get a wink as he turns around heading for the door. I take this chance to smack his butt, making him give me a cheeky smile. 

I watch him leave with a smile on my face. I know this annoy's Nathan so I do it anyway. Once the door shuts, I turn to Nathan hanging my head. I see his feet in front of me, I feel his hand on shoulder, the other one lifting my chin to look at him.