1 - Sayaka and Leon are still alive after the incident

Requested by CrystalWritesStories

What if Leon chose not to kill Sayaka once she ran into the bathroom? Instead of going to get his toolkit and return to kill her, he just went back to his room and stayed there. How everyone would react the next day when Sayaka and Leon each tell everyone the other tried to kill them and all that.

"Yo Sayaka, what did you want to talk about-" "GYAH!!!"
Leon dodged Sayaka's attack. Leon then grabbed the replica sword "S-Sayaka...! What's going on?!" He asked "Just die already! I want to get out of here!" Sayaka replied continuing her attacks.

Then Leon accidentally hit Sayaka's right wrist and put down the sword "Sayaka, we can talk about this-" "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Sayaka ran into the bathroom with a broken wrist while Leon went back to his room to calm down. After calming down, Leon fell asleep.

Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Sayaka tried to endure the pain from her right wrist but since the Nurse's Office is locked, she can't heal her wrist. After cleaning up the mess, she too fell asleep.

{ The Next Day }

Makoto went out of his room noticing that the nameplates have been switched. He shrugged it off and went back to his room to check on Sayaka. "Sayaka...? Are you okay-!?"

Makoto noticed how his room looked. Scratches on the walls and floor the room was scattered, it was like a murder was taken place "S-Sayaka!? Wh-What happened here?" He asked. He then noticed her right wrist "What happened to your wrist..."

"I'll explain later in the dining hall" Sayaka muttered. As she was both tired and exhausted from the events that happened last night.

When they arrived at the dining hall, Sayaka gave a death glare to Leon. "All right everyone! Is everyone-Sayaka what happened to your wrist!?" Taka exclaimed "Leon tried to kill me last night..."

"What do you mean I tried to kill you?! You gave me the letter and, it was an accident!" Leon exclaimed "But you had the sword and-" "And you had a kitchen knife. Why did you try to kill me?"

Everyone including Makoto kept silent as the two of the began to fight "I believe we should investigate and talk about this a little more before we jump into conclusions" Kyoko said cutting the two of them.

"Leon, Sayaka, please empty your pockets" the two did as they were told. Sayaka only had her E-Hanbook while Leon had his E-Handbook AND a Note from Sayaka. "Makoto, could you read this to everyone?" Kyoko gave the note to Makoto and read the note:

[ There's something I want to talk to you about, just us two. In five minutes, come see me in my room. Check the nameplates to make sure you don't get the wrong room, okay?

-Sayaka ]

"Sayaka...Why?" He muttered "I wanted to get out of here and I just couldn't take it anymore. I'm sorry..."