e i g h t t e e n .

||Grace||

I was scared , I didn't know what Adonis was gonna say when he came back .

I didn't think i'd be the first to cheat , specially with Brianna . I mean i had the Henny in my system ....

I heard the door shut and immediately I turned over facing away from the door to pretend sleep . That's the only thing i could think of , so I closed my eyes and my heart starting beating harder as shit.

"Girl you ain't sleep so stop it" I heard
him say .

"I'm sorry" was all I said through the sniffles cause I was crying .

"Now you crying ?? , sit up come on" he said

I sat up and revealed my face and he came and sat on the bed next to me .

"Look , Adonis i'm sorry okay . I don't remember much but I know if I was sober this would never have happened and being drunk isn't even just the excuse but I love you way to much to risk it over something this dumb" I said..

"You know if it was a nigga we'd be over right" he said

"Nah , I'd never" I said

"You lucky it was Bri to , because if it was anyyyy other female I would have a lot of questions." he said

I laughed , rolling over in the bed .

"aye , guess what?" he said

"what"

"now i know you down for a threesome"

I laughed and picked up the pillow and hit him with it .

"This is still cheating right" I asked

"Receiving sexual pleasure from another person same gender or not while in a relationship is definitely cheating" he said .

"I'm so sorry babe" I said feeling even worse

"It's okay , Your just not going out with out me anymore" He said making me laugh and pick up the pillow and hit him again .

"alright you've been asking for it" he said as he picked up the other pillow and started beating me with it , then i grabbed the pillow from him and threw it on the floor .

It was a moment of silence as we started in each other's eyes and he just leaned in and kissed me It took me a minute but I kissed back .

I grabbed his shirt and started to pull it off during the kiss and he slapped my hand .

"nah i'm in control tonight" he said

I was already naked so It was easy access for him , he looked at me and pulled my legs over his shoulders and dived in like never before .

I mean he was eating me alive and i couldn't take it .

|| omniscient ||

"ohhh my god adonis i'm about to cum" Grace screamed.

she tried to run but he pulled her legs and pulled her in more , as he flicked his tongue faster .