e l e v e n .

||Grace||

I heard my phone ringing and seen heaven was calling me .

I answered quickly , as I rubbed my eye.

"Hello" I said

"Hello ? Look at the time Grace your 4 hours late for work I've been calling you and calling you all morning . You were supposed to come in at 9 it's 1 ." She said Into the phone .

"Oh my god Heaven I'm so sorry , I went to bed late and overslept" I said even tho I was late I was smiling about last night.

"And adonis ain't answering his phone either , y'all must be together" heaven said and I laughed

"Yeah i ain't dumb , you missed work because he put your ass to sleep . Tell my son stop fucking my workers cause he making them miss work"

"So you still want me to come in" I asked

"No , just be here tomorrow" she said

I felt bad cause at her restaurant she needs all the help she can get , but what did she mean tell my son stop fucking my worker(s) ... was this not his first time ?.

I rolled out of his bed , and went to to the bathroom after peeing I went under the sink and grabbed an extra tooth brush and was brushing my teeth . I put my head down and began to wash my face.

I felt someone behind me , as my first instinct I head butted them .

Mind you I was naked , cause I went to bed naked

"Owww shit Grace you tryna break my fucking nose" Adonis said.

"Well nigga don't be sneaking up on me like that" I said .

I walked out and grabbed a towel from the closet , and he soon walked out the bathroom after .

"You think about going back to school ?" Adonis asked .

"yeah but , honestly I need the money and working half isn't gonna pay as much . I'm trying to get out of heavens house and get my own and I need a car , I I just don't have time for school right now" i said as sat down on his bed picking up my phone .

"so no school ? What about college a career ?" He asked

"I know , I know . Brianna is helping me with modeling gigs so that way I can quit one job and go to school" I said

"Alright you wanna go get some food" he asked

"I'm not wearing your clothes, I look crazy" I said .

"We're just going to get food" he said catching an attitude.

"I can cook , you can't so your just going to get food" I said .

He chuckled "wonder whose gonna take you home" he said .

"Alright alright , I'll wear this take me to your moms"I said

"okay let's go then" he said .

||Brianna||