Three is the Charm

Square Filled: Dom!Sam (accidentally wrote 2 fics for 1 square

Square Filled: Dom!Sam (accidentally wrote 2 fics for 1 square....oops)

Rating: E for Explicit

Tags: Threesome (no Wincest), Dom!Sam, Sub!OFC, Sir!Kink, BabyGirl!Kink, oral (male and female receiving), d/s dynamics, spit roast, unprotected sex (wrap it before you tap it). This has no plot, all smut. I did read this over and if some mistakes slipped through the cracks, they are mine! Sorry in advance. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"You wanna show Dean what a good girl you are?" Sam asked as he raked a hand through her hair.

"Yes sir," she answered, her lip trembling "Yes, I'll show him I'ma good girl."

"Perfect."Sam said and walked behind her as Dean slung both of her legs over his shoulders. He was immediately captivated by her scent as he opened her thighs up a little more.

"Ohhhh fuck." he moaned as he took in the sight of her spread out and wet for him. He heart hammered as he slid his tongue along her slit, making her gasp.

"That'sit baby," Sam said as he raked a hand through her hair "let him hear you."

"Yes sir." She moaned.

Sam watched as she twisted and rolled under his brother's touch. A not so secret kink of Sam's was watching her get off, either with him or by herself,he loved watching her come. He reached in the bedside table and pulled out the small, bullet vibrator she kept in the drawer and turned it on. He guided the toy over her nipples, making them instantly harden and her moan. Dean looked up, saw what was going on and let a wolfish grin cross his face.

"Fuck,"Dean swore as he watched her toss her head back and whine "keep going like that and she won't last."

"She'll last," Sam said proudly, he knew her body almost as well as she did, he knew what she could handle "won't you baby?"

"Yes-FUCK!-Yes sir!" She cried as the toy vibrated against her strained nipples.

"There's my good girl." Sam cooed as Dean ducked his head back down and enveloped her pussy with his mouth, he ate her out like she was his last meal. She sank her fingers through his hair and cried out loudly as Sam guided the toy from one nipple to the next, dragging the head of it slowly across her skin, sending shivers down her spine.

"Oh,oh, OH!" She whined as Dean swirled his tongue around her clit. Her thighs snapped around Dean's ears but Sam forced them open with his free hand.

"No ma'am," Sam warned "do that again and I'll take you over my knee."

"Yes sir!" She managed to squeak out "I'm sorry!"

"I wanna see what he's doing to you," Sam said, his voice filled with lust "I wanna see you move, see your pretty pussy drench his face, you understand me?"