Double the Fun

Title: Double the Fun

Links: AO3 & WattPad

Square Filled: Double Penetration

Ship: Jensen Ackles x OFC x Jared Padalecki

Rating: M for Mature. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION, no disrespect is meant toward Gen or Danneel because I love them both!

Tags: double penetration, smut, oral (female and male receiving), threesome (no J2 action), fluff, feels, single!Jared, Single!Jensen.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 Staring up and the night sky after a long day was the perfect way to relax; especially in the hot tub. Working on the show, Supernatural, was fun and fast paced, so was going to the conventions, but finally, I had a break and decided to go up to a house I owned in the mountains and had invited my co-stars, Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles with me. The house was big enough where we could each have our own space but could still spend time together.

"Hey," a baritone voice said, bringing me back to earth, when I looked, I saw Jensen poking his head out of the door that lead to the living room "you look relaxed."

"Because I am." I told him with a smirk and held up my glass of wine, to which he smiled.

"Want some company?" He asked, almost sounding shy.

"I'd love some." I said with a smirk. He walked out of the house, shutting the door behind him, already carrying a towel, a drink and wearing his swim trunks. "Doesn't look like you were gonna take no for an answer." I said with a laugh.

"I heard the hot tub start up and it was damn near calling my name." He confessed as he set his towel to the side and climbed in, his body sinking below the bubbling water as he let out an involuntary sigh. "Oh that's good." He said as the jets hit his sore back and legs.

"Right?" I asked "Not a bad way to cap off the week." I took a sip of my drink and he did the same thing, nodding at me.

"Not bad at all." He said, setting his drink to the side. I crossed the hot tub and straddled his lap and his hands rested on my waist.

"Are you sure we should-?" He started and I cut him off, kissing his perfect mouth. He seemed hesitant at first, like he didn't want to kiss me.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I pulled back and studied his face. He bit his lip and sighed; we'd had a friends with benefits thing for a long time, which had started after I'd worked on a few episodes of Supernatural as a PA. We were both looking to get off and with no prospects for either of us, we turned to one another. I'd danced around how I felt about him for a long time; he was genuinely one of the nicest people I'd ever met. He was a Southern gentleman through and through, but with our arrangement going so well, I decided to leave my feelings out of it and take it for what it was; sex with a hot guy pretty much whenever I wanted.