Baby

Square Filled: Polyamory

Ship: Jensen Ackles x Reader (female) x Jared Padalecki

Rating: M for Mature

Tags: poly-relationship, oral (male and female receiving), threesome (no J2 action), dirty talk, fluff, smut, sweet surprise at the end, porn, almost no plot.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Being in the spotlight was a double edged sword. On one side, there was money to be made, free stuff to be had and vacations one could only imagine. On the other was a complete lack of privacy, unless one was clever.

As it so happened, I was.

First to arrive home after a long day's work was usually Jensen Ackles, my husband of more than five years.

"Hey baby." he greeted me with a hug and a sweet kiss as I stirred the pot of chili I'd made to keep us warm on this cold winter's night.

"Hello yourself handsome," I said as I kissed him back "go get comfortable, dinner is almost ready."

"Smells like it's ready now." He said as he practically drooled over the pot.

"GO!" I commanded; at twice my size he could easily get what he wanted, but he backed down, choosing to go change into his pajamas so he would be comfortable while we ate.

Second to arrive was my boyfriend of three years, Jared Padalecki.

"Hey gorgeous." He greeted me with a smile and a kiss "it smells amazing in here."

"Jensen beat you home," I told him "he's upstairs getting changed so I suggest you do the same so we can eat."

"Yes ma'am." he said with an exaggerated Texas drawl that always made me laugh.

Our relationship wasn't conventional; that much anyone could say. Yes, I was married and yes, I had a boyfriend and both knew about it and were fine with it. Being a singer and model wasn't easy, adding the fact that I was polyamorous too was a whole other can of worms I didn't want to open. As far as anyone outside our immediate families knew, Jensen and I were happily married while Jared was our best friend and the eternal bachelor.

That night, the three of us sat on the couch, eating chili and cornbread while the boys watched TV. I sat in the middle as usual, Jensen on my left and Jared on my right. When we'd finished eating, Jared did the dishes while Jensen laid his head in my lap. I stroked his hair and rubbed on his temples, trying to get him to relax.

"You're too tense." I told him.

"If I get any more relaxed, I'll go to sleep." He said, he had his arms around my waist, holding me close.

"That's the idea." I said as Jared came back to the couch. Once he was settled, he opened his arms to me. I laid with my back against his chest, still scratching Jensen's head.