Good Morning, Beautiful

Square Filled: Cunnilingus

Ship: Dean Winchester x Female Character (established)

Rating: E for Explicit

Tags: Oral sex (female receiving), fluff, smut, Dean being a sweetheart. All porn, zero plot.

Created for: SPN Kink Bingo

~*~*~*~*~*~

Soft kisses on her shoulder is what brought her around to consciousness. She sighed without opening her eyes and could feel his mouth twitching up into a smile.

"Mornin' sweetheart." He said, his voice laden with sleep.

She hummed a greeting, her eyes still refusing to open as he kissed across her back to her other shoulder, his stubble deliciously scratching her skin.

"Mh, babe." She moaned, twisting under the sheets.

"What?" He asked, sounding innocent "I'm just waking you up."

She laughed as her eyes slowly cracked open, a pair of bottle green eyes looking back at her. His rough hand rolled over her bare back, his fingertips tracing her spine as he slowly smiled at her.

"Morning." She greeted him as he kissed her forehead.

"You were talking in your sleep again." He said, grinning.

She rolled her eyes as they fully opened and she rolled on to her back. He held her in his arms as she asked

"What did I say this time?"

"You kept saying my name," he said and kissed the tip of her nose "and smiling."

"Must've been a damn good dream." She chided him as he kissed her neck.

"What this time?" He asked "You, me, the couch and a concert on tv?"

"Mhhhhh," she moaned, as he caressed the spot between her neck and shoulder with his lips "I love when you say sweet things to me."

"Like that beach in Florida?" He asked "After that ghoul hunt?"

"That one that had the place where you picked your own crab?" She asked and he nodded.

"Yeah, that's the one," he said, his teeth grazing the shell of her ear "with the bottomless margaritas."

"Yes," she breathed, her hands running over his strong shoulders, her fingers tangling in the hair on the back of his head "that one."

"That's what I thought." he said with a smirk as she nuzzled her nose against his. He smiled as he worked his way down her neck again, kissing across her collar bone.

"Please say more nice things." She said as she rolled her hips, his half hardened cock against the inside of her thigh. He tutted at her and said

"Be patient sweetness." He said as he lifted his head and kissed her lips. When they parted, she nodded and he resumed kissing on her collar bone. "Spiked hot chocolate, spiked apple cider, spiked coffee." He said as he kissed her skin.

"Mh, now I'm hungry." She told him

"So am I." He said, his kisses growing in passion.

"Let me get up and I'll make us something to eat." She told him.

He simply shook his head and said

"No, what I want to eat is," he said as he slid down her body and down between her legs "right about," he leaned forward and licked her cotton covered core "here."

"Jesus." she whimpered as he slid his hand up her thighs and hooked into her panties, pulling them down and off of her. He spread her legs wide, looked up at her and smirked.

"Perfect." He said as he lowered his head.

At first she felt just his breath before he did anything, her spine tingled as he licked through her dampened folds.

"Fuck," her moaned as she rolled her hips, her fingers sinking into his hair "oh god!"

He gripped her thighs, keeping them open as he flattened his tongue, licking her slit. His lips sealed over her clit, sucking it in between his lips. She cried out, clenching his brown locks in her fingers, moaning his name.

"I-fuck-Dean, Jesus Christ!" She yelled as his tongue flicked over her her clit, her hips thrusting upward to meet his strokes. He sank his tongue inside her, swirling and thrusting it inside her as she whined and moaned, tugging on his hair. Her voice was ragged and full of want as she cried for him.

"Dean, fuck, I'm-AH!" She yelled as she twisted. He calloused fingers worked her clit in languid circles as she let go of his hair and gripped the pillows, clawing at them as he flicked his tongue back and forth over her entrance. She let a loud sigh fall from her lips as she cried out loudly, her thighs snapping around his head. He let out a moan as he forced her legs open again, she thrust into his mouth, pleasure curling in her belly as she rode his tongue. She cried out as he bumped up against her clit one last time, she saw stars behind her eyes as she screamed his name, coming hard on his tongue.

After she fell apart, her skin felt electrified as he kissed back up her body and up to her mouth where she could taste herself on his plump mouth.

"Good morning sweetheart." He said as they kissed.

"Fuck," she moaned "Dean please, I need you, now."

Fully hardened and with his cock resting just outside her waiting hole, he grinned.

"Need you too sweetheart." He moaned as he kissed her sweetly. With one stroke, he had filled her up, both of the moaning. He laced his fingers through hers as he thrust in and out of her, their foreheads just barely touching.

"I love you," He moaned "fuck, I love you."

She kissed him hard as they met thrust for thrust.

"I love you too," she told him "I love you so much."

They heatedly kissed before he tucked his head into her shoulder, covering her skin with kisses and love bites. She moaned and twisted under him as he continued, one of his hands slipped from hers. He pressed two of his fingers into her clit, working it in circles that matched the pace he was thrusting. She cried out loudly, her free arm wrapping around his neck.

"God, oh fuck!" She moaned.

"Hold on baby," he said and kissed her hard as she clamped down on him "oh fuck, you wanna come for me sweetheart?"

"Please!" She begged "fuck me hard Dean."

He ignored her request and kept up his pace, drawing out a long orgasm from her as she threw her head back, screaming his name.

"That's it," he said, his voice ragged with lust "fuck, just like that pretty girl."

She was weakened, her body felt boneless as he kept thrusting into her, his hips slowly picking up speed, barely giving her any recovery time before her third orgasm built up. She was a moaning, writhing mess as he chased his own release, a primal cry left his mouth as he finished deep inside her.

He pulled out and lay on his back beside her as they both tried to catch their breath.

"Wow," she breathed "that was fucking amazing."

He grinned as she rolled over, laying her head on his chest. He brushed the hair out of her eyes as he peppered her face with sweet kisses.

"You wanna lay here a little longer while I make us some coffee?" he asked

"Keep talking like that and we'll go another round there handsome." she told him.

He laughed and said

"Like I'm gonna complain about that."