Yes Sir

Square Filled: Dom!Sam

Rating: E for Explicit

Tags: Dom!Sam, spanking, sir!kink, mention of Sam's outfit from the episode Peace of Mind (slight spoiler if you haven't seen it yet), oral (male receiving).

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Okayfine,"she thought "I'lldrink the purple Kool-aid so I can get to the bottom of this."

Finding clothes to fitin wasn't that difficult; the ladies in the local department storewere more than happy to get her out of her usual jeans and flannelshirt and into a cream colored dress that had cherries on it,matching heels and headband. She walked the short distance to thehouse she'd Sam go into and ran the doorbell, fidgeting with the hemof her dress. When she first saw Sam, she could hardly believe hereyes. In dark slacks, a red cardigan, a plaid tie with a white buttondown shirt, thick glasses and his hair tied back into a ponytail, helooked completely different but, oddly, even more attractive thannormal. Tall, dark and handsome was hard to hide behind histeacher-esque outfit.

"Careto come in?" Sam asked politely.

She shook the impurethoughts of corrupting this pure looking man from her head and said

"Yes,please."

She crossed thethreshold and Sam closed the door behind her.

"CanI get you anything? A martini perhaps?"

"Sam,it's nine a.m." She pointed out as the crossed the foyer and intothe living room.

"Justin,"he corrected her "my name is Justin."

"Sorry,Justin," She said as he made his way to the bar "is Carol around?I wanted to get her recipe for pot roast so I can make it fordinner."

Sam instantlybrightened as he poured both of them a martini.

"Wellisn't that a co-winky-dink?" He asked "She's making pot roastfor dinner this evening, you should stay and have some. I'm sureshe'd be more than happy to give you the recipe." He handed her amartini glass with two olives in it. She quickly downed the drink andput the glass aside. With liquid courage in her system, she sprunginto action.

"Sam,"she hissed "look, I don't know what's going on in this nuthouse, but we gotta get out of here before something happens to bothof us!"

"What?"Sam asked bewildered "nothing can happen to us here. We'rehappy."

"Maybeyou are!" She exclaimed and held up his left hand, which had a ringaround the fourth finger "I get it okay? You wanna run away andhide because of what happened at the bunker but you can't! Ithappened Sam and we can deal with it together!"

"I-Idon't know what you're talking about." He stammered and pulledhis hand away from hers.

"Comeon Sam you have to remember!" She yelled and quickly smashed hermouth against his.