Dirty

Square Filled: Dirty Talk

Ship: Dean Winchester x Female Character

Rating: E for Explicit

Tags: Dirty talk (um, duh), SLIGHT "Sir" kink, mentions of tentacle porn, dom/sub dynamics.....this is porn. Damn near no plot. Let's just get that right.

Created for: SPN Kink Bingo 2019

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Dean?" She asked

"Hm?" Dean asked, not looking up from his laptop.

"I need your undivided attention for this one." She told him. He shut his laptop, his eyebrows furrowed together with concern. He couldn't help but notice how nice she looked; she wore a black dress with black heels and her hair looked slightly mussed.

"Something wrong?" He asked "anyone I need to kill?"

She laughed and said "No, I don't think so."

"Why does your hair look all crazy then?" He asked.

She sighed and sat down, taking her shoes off.

"Just got back from a date." She told him.

He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows up and down in spite of the pang of jealousy in his chest.

"Very nice." He said and she laughed, shaking her head.

"No, not very nice." She told him

"Why? What happened?" Dean asked.

"I mean he was nice, he opened the door, pulled out my chair, he paid even though I insisted on going Dutch." She explained. The pang of jealousy grew more intense as she talked but he swallowed it down as she went on "So, one thing leads to another and we're back at his place then, ya know, we're about to do the deed." The jealousy grew into anger as he imagined some douche bag with his paws all over her. Dean wanted to be the one taking her out, opening doors for her and pulling her chair out. "Then he asks me what I'm into and then I told him and he," she bit her lip "I don't know he shut down or got weirded out, so I ended up leaving."

"What the hell?" Dean asked "what freaked him out that badly? Did you say tentacle porn or something?"

She laughed and said

"No, that's you and there's nothing wrong with tentacle porn."

"Damn right." He said with a smirk.

"I'm about to ask you a personal question and I need you not to judge me." She said

Dean got up and walked over to her and said

"You know about me and tentacle porn okay? I'm the last one to judge anyone. You can tell me anything, what was it?"