All Yours

Square Filled: MOC!Dean

Rating: M for Mature

Tags: MOC!Dean, angst, SMUT. Unbeta'd, all mistakes are mine, pics are not.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

He'd been on edge forweeks; his hands would shake, he tossed and turned in his sleep,plagued by nightmares no one could imagine. She did her best to bethere for him but he seemed determined to push her away.

"I'mfine." He insisted for the millionth time as he rolled his eyes.

"Noyou're not!" She insisted "The Mark is changing you! You'renot the same Dean and you keep pushing me away!"

His eyes burned intohers as he bit his lip.

"That'swhat you want, isn't it?" She asked, her heart feeling like itwas going to burst in her chest from hurting so much. "You want meto leave."

He didn't answer, hedidn't defend himself, he just stared at her. Of course he didn'twant her to leave but what use was he to her? He could lose controland kill her at any second just to sate The Mark and that would beit. The light in his world would be gone. Picturing her dead in hisarms, the glow in her eyes and skin gone and all because of himnearly broke him.

"Ithink it's best." He said

She gasped, her handssnapping over her mouth, there it was; the words she never thoughtshe'd hear. In a blur of tears, she hurried to her room and slammedthe door. She threw herself on the bed and cried. The love of herlife had told her to leave the only home she'd ever really known.

Once she'd cried hereyes out, she started gathering up her belongings and packing them.She was just finishing packing up a drawer when she heard a knock atthe door.

"Goaway!" She yelled over her shoulder and went back to packing thecontents of the drawer into her suitcase. She heard the door open andshe angrily turned around, seeing Dean standing in the door way. "Isaid go away." She snapped.

"Iheard you," he insisted "loud and clear."

"Sowhy are you in here then?" She shot back as she closed hersuitcase.

"Idon't want you to leave," he said, his hands knitted together"but I have to protect you."

"Fromwhat?" She asked.

"Fromme." He said "If anything where to happen to you because of thisfucking mark on my arm-"

She crossed the roomand smashed her mouth against his, her arms locking around him. Hetried to pull away, but she held on tighter.

"Doyou feel that?" She asked as she continued to kiss him, placing herhand over The Mark. The anger that boiled in his chest seemed to ebbaway, his murderous thoughts finally quieting. "Cain said Colettewas the only thing that kept him from killing. He did it because hemade a promise to her and he loved her. Why can't you let me behere for you like she was for him?"