Treat

Square Filled: Blowjobs

Rating: E for Explicit

Tags: Oral, (male receiving), unbeta'd, all mistakes are mine. Pics are not

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

He'd been so stressedlately; working and traveling literally all the time had finallytaken its toll on him. He lay in bed staring at the ceiling, the lastfew weeks feeling like a blur. He could practically feel the bagsunder his green eyes from exhaustion.

"Jensen?"She asked as she walked into their bedroom. He rolled to his side andsaid

"I'mup." as he moved to get out of bed.

"Nobabe, stay there," she said as she came closer "I brought youcoffee."

He sat up and smiled.

"Honey,you didn't have to do that." He said as she approached him,holding his favorite steaming mug.

"Iwanted to," She told him and set the mug on his bedside table "andI just wanted to do something nice for you for a change."

"Youdo plenty of things that are nice for me," he said and tugged herinto bed, making her laugh "you put up with my crazy schedule, youlook after the house when I'm not here, you work your ass off atthe brewery," he pulled her into his arms and nuzzled her neck withhis nose, his facial hair scratching her skin "what would I dowithout you?"

She straddled his lapand kissed him.

"You'dbe bored," she told him "so very bored."

"Andunder caffeinated." He said and took a sip from his mug, she hadmade it perfectly. "Thank you darlin," he said and set the mugaside "what's on the schedule for today?" He asked as his handssettled on her hips.

"Well,the only thing we HAVE to do is swing by the brewery and make sureeverything is ship shape there, other than that, I have somethingspecial planned for you tonight."

"Andwhat's that?" He asked, nuzzling her neck again.

"Well,a certain something was on sale at the grocery store this week,"she told him as she ran her fingers through his hair "so of courseI had to get it."

"Andthat would be?" He asked as he kissed her throat.

"Yourfavorite thing in the world." She told him.

He picked his head up"YOU'RE making brisket?" He asked and she nodded.

"Withall your favorite sides." She told him and he grinned.

"What'sthe occasion?" He asked "It isn't my birthday."

She laughed and said

"Iknow you've been working crazy hard lately and you're tiredbecause the brewery is doing so well and the season is almost over, Ijust wanted to do something nice for you to show you how much Iappreciate everything you do."

He smiled and kissedher deeply, his heart swelling.

"You'regoing to spoil me rotten you know that?" He asked between kisses,his fingers threading through her hair.

"Good,"She told him "keep you coming back for more."

"Always."He said and kissed her again. She pushed him back against the pillowsand said

"Relaxhandsome." She kissed the side of his neck and down his throat tohis bare chest. He watched as she descended further down his body,kissing his stomach and along the waistband of his underwear.

"F-fuckbabe." He rasped as he held her hair back. She quickly rid him ofhis underwear and took his cock deep into her mouth. "Shit!" Heyelled and then moaned as she ran her tongue along the underside ofhis generous length. She settled between his bowed legs as she lappedher tongue over the swollen head, tasting the precum that dotted hisslit. She sheathed her teeth behind her lips and slid him deep intoher mouth, taking as much of him as she could. "Fuck, oh fuck,"he moaned "that feels so fucking good!"

Her hand held what hermouth couldn't and she bobbed them up and down in sync as hesquirmed under her, as she sucked on him hard. He cried out as heshot up high, his fingers gripping her hair hard. He bucked his hipsup into her mouth as she let out a gag noise. "Yes, fuck!" Hemoaned as she pumped him harder and faster. "Babe, oh fuck, thereyou go, holy shit, don't stop."

She moaned, thevibration driving him insane.

"Holyfuck!" He moaned as he strained to keep it together "Shit darlin,that-oh fuck!" the knot in his stomach constricted to the point ofpainful as heat rose up his spine. He reached his tipping point asshe deep throat him and moaned. With a cry, he exploded as hisfingers gripped her hair. She took everything he had to give her,swallowing as much as she could. Some of his spill leaked out of thecorners of her mouth as she pulled off of him, he watched as sheswiped her fingers along her mouth and sucked the leftovers off.

"Fuck,"he moaned "that was fucking hot."

She smirked and kissedhis tummy as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"Feelbetter now babe?" She asked, kissing up his body.

"Hellyeah," he breathed "that was fucking perfect darlin."

She smirked up at himand bit her lip

"Justtrying to help," she told him, a mischievous glint in her eyes"hope I did."

"Youdid more than enough by bringing me coffee," he said and tugged herupward "you're amazing you know that?"

"Itry to be." She said with a smile. He leaned in for a kiss and shepushed him back "Jay, you just-"

"Iknow." He said and kissed her "I don't care."

He sweetly kissed herand cradled her against him, his fingers digging into her back.

"Whendo we have to be at the brewery?" He asked.

"Noset time," she told him "I just said we'd be by thisafternoon."

"Andthe food?" He asked

"Notgonna be ready until later tonight." She said, running her fingersthrough his thick hair.

"Plentyof time for me to catch you up." He said and pulled her shorts andpanties down, tossing them across their bedroom.

"Jay!"She yelled "I'm supposed to be treating you!"

He yanked her shorts tothe side and said

"Oh,this is a treat."