Double the Fun: Part 2

Square Filled: Mutual Masturbation

Rating: E for Explicit

Tags: Masturbation, poly-relationship, nosy aunts, SMUT, Jared Fluff, Jensen Fluff.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 Afterlast night, I assumed it was a one time deal until the next day whenJared knocked on my bedroom door. When I opened it, he was running ahand through his hair and he looked nervous.

"Hey,what's up?" I asked, immediately concerned.

"Doyou have a second? We wanna talk to you."

"We?"I asked as Jensen poked his head out from behind Jared's shoulder."Oh, sure." I said and opened my door all the way. They bothfiled in, after seeing Jared's worried expression and now looking aJensen, who had the best poker face on the planet, my heart began torace. Were they going to say the night before was a mistake and thatthey never wanted to see me again?

Jensentook one look at me and asked "Areyou okay?"

"Areyou guys mad at me or something?" I asked as I sat on my bed.

Jared'sexpression softened and he shook his head.

"No,not at all." He said and sat beside me, taking one of my hands."What makes you think that?"

"Just,your expressions and after last night." I trailed off, it was hardfor me to breathe.

"Godsweetheart," Jensen said "you look petrified."

"We'renot here because of anything bad," Jared told me "we wanted totalk about last night actually."

Reliefflooded my system and I found my lungs again. I watched as Jensenrelaxed and leaned against the wall. Jared cleared his throat andsqueezed my hand.

"It'sjust that, well, Jensen and I had a long talk and he told me aboutyou two." He said "And I know you and I have our own thing going,kind of."

"Ilike you," I told him "as more than a friend, if last nightwasn't an indication."

Jaredsmiled

"Yeah,I picked up on that." He said "It's just that with both him andI," he paused trying to collect his words. He let out a breath andsaid "We both like you, and we both want you."

"But,"Jensen interjected "we're not trying to make you choose betweenus, just want that to be clear."

Iwas initially confused

"So,we all like each other but you two don't want me to choose betweenyou?" I asked "What're you guys saying then?"

"Thatif you want to, it's completely up to you," Jensen said "we,"he motioned between the two of them "want to be with you."