Vision

Previously:
"Nephew?" Bruce asked, confused.

"Yeah, Bucky is my half-brother's son," I said, looking around the room. "Ready? Let's go." I grabbed Logan's and Peter's hands. "Bruce, come on!"

The small doctor came almost running to the door and put is hand on my arm. Without waiting another second, I flashed to the tower.

"Oh, nope!" Logan stumbled, looking white in the face. Her hellhound jumped from her arms and woofed excitedly. "Not again."

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Don't ever take me with you if you're going to travel that way again," Bruce said, looking a little green.

I turned to Peter. "Are you going to complain too?" I asked, exasperated.

"N-no, sir," Peter stuttered nervously.

I narrowed my eyes. He didn't look sick like the other two. I huffed. "Fine, we'll walk to the Empire State Building," I pouted.

Logan and Peter looked at Bruce who shrugged. "As long as I am not going, we're good."

Then the two glanced at each other and Logan slumped. "Fine," she reached out her hand grumpily. "Fluffy, stay with Bruce."

Peter was obviously excited but was trying to hide it when he took my hand again. I smirked and flashed us to the lobby in the corner.

"So what are we doing here?" Logan asked, looking around. "You said we were going to get back up too, is this where we'll find them? How are stuck up office people, back up?"

"Don't you trust me?" I asked, walking up to the guy at the counter. "Key to the 600th floor please."

"Not after you said that," Logan muttered. "Last I checked, there are only 102 floors."

"No such floor kid," he ignored me, not looking up from the magazine he was reading. "Unless you are going to ask me something that makes sense, go away."

I rolled my eyes. "Dude," I growled.

He finally looked up, barely hiding his annoyance until he saw me. He paled. "Sorry Mr Jackson, here's the key."

Logan was unable to say anything as I snatched the key from Larry. We entered the elevator in silence; me with smug smile and Logan and her boyfriend with confused frowns.

A ride full of the Beatles' "Let it Be" later, Peter asked, "How?"

"Mister Patrick, someday you will learn that 'how' does not matter," I said just as the doors opened to reveal Olympus. "Only that it is."

I'm sure Logan would have said something to that but she was too entranced by the steps and buildings. There have been a few changes from my first trip here. For one, there was a slushee stand at the top of the steps. For another, we could now take a ride in a glorified golf cart to the Throne room courtesy of Hephaestus.

"That's Artemis' shrine," I pointed out as we drove past. The saytr chauffeuring had taken one look at me and allowed us all in without payment. Not that he won't find himself a few drachmas richer anyways. "That's my dad's shrine and that is where mine will apparently be, right next to Aphrodite's."

"I thought only gods got shrines," Peter said.

Does he not know? Oh, the poor cinnamon roll.

And me.

He's going to be even more terrified of me.

"Greek god of heros, at your service," I did a mock bow in my seat. I could tell when Peter Parker stopped breathing. I sagged before realizing that the gold golf cart had stopped. "Oh, we're here!"