Identities and Girlfriends

Tyson wasn't bad, you could tell he'd been practicing. However, it would take a while yet for him to get to my level. The only ones who could even match me are Nico, Frank, Reyna and Natasha-not including the gods who regularly come to spar-but that's because of their own training.

"You better watch for those hits on your legs, little bro," I advised, "it's an easy place for tall people and those who normally fight with brute strength to get taken down."

"Thanks, Percy," Tyson grunted, getting back up after the tenth time having his legs kicked out from under him.

"May I fight you, Lord Percy?" a booming voice came from the other side of the room.

I looked over to see Thor eagerly looking in my direction with a bored looking Loki behind him. I wasn't fooled, I knew Thor was really estatic and Loki was more interrested than he showed. "Sure Thor," I agreed, "Just call me Percy though, okay?"

Thor let out a strange, strangled, high-pitched noise while smiling really big. It made me step back a little in surprise.

"Are you okay, Thor?" I shared a confused look with Tyson, who had stepped back the same time I did.

"Lord Percy has granted me the use of his name reserved for his friends," Thor squealed. I did not think that a man of his size could create such a high sound.

Loki rolled his eyes. "He has also allowed you to spar with him, why don't you get out there and show him what you can do?" Loki said slowly as he pushed his slightly crazed brother forward.

"Okay," Thor said quietly but was grinning widely.

I chuckled and got in the ready position. We circled each other for a few seconds before Thor came at me with his hammer raised and a battle roar almost shattering my eardrums. I met his hammer with Riptide and made a swift punch for his midsection.

He hardly flinched but my hand did feel sore afterwards.

Thor countered with another swing with his hammer. That's the thing about weapons like this. No room for creativity. I dodged and sliced at his legs, causing him to fall over in his hurry to get back up.

In a flash, the god was on his feet and spinning his hammer. Electricity crackled in the air and Thor threw the weapon directly at me.

I thought about dodging but then I saw everyone step through the training room doors. I smirked to myself and didn't move.

My hand shot out, catching the charged hammer by the handle. I heard some gasps from the directions of Loki, Thor and a few of the newcomers but I didn't have time to wonder why because I was in the middle of a battle. Hefting it for a few seconds, I spun it back at Thor, too fast for him to register it. So he ended up in the wall.

"Yield?" I called through cupped hands.

All I got back was a groan and a god falling out of the Thor-shaped hole in the wall.

"Lord Percy, do you realize what you did?" Loki questioned, coming up to me.

"I...beat a god?" I tried, "believe me, it's not as an uncommon occurrence as you think. And call me Percy."

"No, you held Mjölnir," Loki corrected.

"Myeu-muh?" I looked from Loki to Thor who was stumbling to his feet. "What's Myeu-muh?"

"My hammer," Thor said, showing me the heavy looking thing, "only those worthy are capable of wielding it."

"Ha!" Leo laughed from the side, he was one of the people who had walked in, "only you, Percy, would be able to do something only another god could do!" Leo started laughing again.

Percy Jackson; the SHEILD Agentजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें