Fixed

Previously:
"Unless you want a two inch hold in your chest, I suggest you put the gun down, it was armed the minute you put it on," he said.

Not two minutes later, the ships all shot at each other. Then I took out my gun and pointed it at Pierce the same time Nat electrocuted herself. Pierce looked confused for a second but I cocked the gun and smiled.

"You know, there was never a time where I would have taken a bullet for you," Percy said, smiling at him as well. Then I shot him twice in the heart.

Then Natasha got up, groaning. "Ow," she muttered. "Those really do sting."

"Time to go," I said. "We need to get Sam, Steve and Reyna then go after Logan."

That got Percy going. "Hold on, Logan," he whispered. "I'm coming."

"Hermes, what channels are you searching?" I asked as I burst through the Throne room doors. "Logan's file says she's with Nico and Thalia so where are they?"

"Um, Percy?" Reyna said from a desk that was in the middle of the Throne room. The large room had transformed into a hastily setup SHIELD base. With all the gods sitting at a desk with Reyna and a few other demigods we had hired a while ago. "Logan wasn't with Nico or Thalia. She's not with Stark either. Hermes is hacking the Bus right now, trying to figure out where Coulson and May are."

I froze, not wanting to believe what I had just heard. I squeezed the hand in mine, only barely remembering that Aphrodite was there. "What," I said in a dangerously low voice, "do you mean she's not with Coulson?"

"Exactly what I said," Maria Hill-also known as Reyna- said in a completely straight face.

I said nothing for a minute or so during which everyone waited breathlessly for me to explode. However, all I said was, "I'm gonna kill Stark."

"Yes!" Hermes said suddenly, throwing his hands in the air. "I'm in! I have the security footage right..." he trailed off as he pushed a few more buttons. "Wait."

"What?" I demanded, panic rising in my throat.

"Coulson's not on the Bus either..." Hermes said quietly. "Or May. Ward is though. And Logan."

"What?" Both Ares and I exclaimed.

"Tell me you did not just say Ward and Logan were on the Bus without Nico and Thalia," I said, still frozen where I stood.

"Oh, there's a robot dude too but he's not important," Hermes added, rubbing his chin as he stared at the screen.

"Hermes!" Aphrodite snapped.

"Yeah?" He looked up from the screen in front of him.

"Shut up," she said with a worried glance at me.

Hermes sat, staring at Aphrodite and I for a second. He open and closed his mouth but before he could get a word out, a ping came from the computer in front of him. He jumped and looked down and paled.

"What is it?" I demanded, my nerves on end with all this new information.

"Um," Hermes started, still looking at the screen. Apollo got impatient and went over to look as well. I was frozen, too afraid of what he may have displayed on the screen.