Part 18: Tujhe kitna Chahne Lage hum

Start from the beginning

"You" she replied instantly "you have messed me up so bad" though her words, worded her messed up situation, she couldn't help blush and just look away from him and focus out of the window.

"if that's so, I can stop the car and we can..." He trailed those words teasingly, already pulling the car aside. She gasped at the indecency in his tone but how his eyes shone with innocence.

"you are so... one track minded" she worded her pleasures discomfort but the thought of making out in the car was seeded in her mind nevertheless.

She flushed as sudden images flashed before her eyes, of possibilities. Shaking her head sharp she groaned.

"Stop messing around" she warned but bit her lower lip yet again, suppressing her pumped up heartbeats and wild thoughts.

'you have messed me beautifully sunshine' he sighed looking at her and then at the actual sun which was settling down as they turned into the curves of the mountains, down to the city.

---------

Parking the car in front of the main gate he clicked open his seat belt and turned his gaze towards her. Her eyes were closed indicating him that she was fast asleep.

'how can someone be so gorgeous' he sighed looking at her sleeping state.

He slowly tugged his hand under her thigh and clicked open her seatbelt to.

Getting towards her side of the door, he slowly picked her in his arms.

The servants working looked at him in amaze.

He ordered them to make light meal for them and walked upstairs with her in his arms. She felt so good as she fitted

Perfectly in his arms. Her head resting in the crook of his neck, her hand rested peacefully on her belly. He held her frame with one hand under her back and the other under her kneecaps.

Her breathe lingered on the skin underneath his shirt, the top open buttons of his gave access for her warm breathe to sink in and it gave him sensations of another level.

He stood outside the doors of their rooms. Looking at the left he saw his room which his mind wanted to choose but his heart called to turn right and go in her room and he did the same.

With ease he clicked open her room and the first wave of air that hit him and filled his nostrils made him sigh. It felt like her. 'Sometimes heart do come up with good ideas' he smiled and closed the door with his leg.

He leaned to place her on the bed but stopped midway. She was long lost in the deep slumber and he was feeling the utmost pleasure in holding her in his arms. He waited for few beats and got up, still having her in his arms and he started strolling inside her room.

The softness he felt around his fingers and the fluffier she felt in his arms, tingled his heart. He giggled like a teen but he cared less. Humming a tune straight from him heart he kept her pressed to his chest and strolled around.

She felt lighter and so fragile that he chuckled, 'how did she bear him' he kissed on her forehead and smiled yet again. Never have he went for 3rd round with any of his flings given they just couldn't take it and he didn't felt the need to, but with her, he was so confused as in why he lost the control over himself. 'he never was in control' he realised and that made him sigh.

She was still fast asleep and he felt a tinge of guilt for her current situation. 'Wait a minute!' He stopped his concern 'She was the one to Start it! not him!' he smirked when the memories came back to him again.