"I have to go to the bathrom" // 1

Draco's body was hurtling towards the ground at a rapid speed. He was powerless to stop himself falling. All he could do was stare at the ground as it approached him, the rest of the world blurry around him.

It wasn't long before his small body smashed against the grassy ground of the Quidditch pitch. Surprisingly it didn't hurt Draco as much as he had expected. The only issue was, he couldn't move at all. He lay there motionless, his ears ringing, as swarms of people surrounded his body. "Out of my way!" a deep yet kind voice shouted from behind the crowd. Dumbledore.

Draco's eyes were sealed shut but he heard Dumbledore cast several charms on him as he lay there. Suddenly he began to feel light headed, almost sleepy. He tried consciously to fight the feeling, but he quickly succumbed to unconsciousness.

It must have been the middle of the night when he woke up in the hospital wing of Hogwarts because there was nobody around. The curtains were drawn but Draco could still see a glimpse of the moon reflecting in the Black Lake. He was seemingly the only other student in the hospital wing at this point so there was an eery silence which filled the room. Draco looked down at his body which was draped with a blanket. He noticed the bone fixing solution standing on his nightstand and assumed he must have broken a few bones when he fell. He wiggled both his arms and his legs and found they all moved correctly, to which he breathed a slight sigh of relief.

Draco's head still felt cloudy, so he allowed himself to fall into a peaceful sleep once again. He awoke to muffled voices talking a few beds away from him. He sat up in his bed and looked around the room. He saw Professor Snape, Dumbledore and Madame Pomfrey in deep discussion. He rightfully assumed that they must have been discussing him but he couldn't make out what they were saying.

Laying his head back on the pillow, Draco decided to rest his eyes once more. he slowly closed his eyes and concentrated on the voices in the room. He shifted his body to make himself more comfortable. That was when he felt something strange which he had never felt before. He propped himself back up and threw his blanket from on top of him. His eyes grew big as he saw what looked like plastic sticking out of the top of his pyjama bottom. He lifted the waistband of his pants and audibly gasped. This caused the three adults in the room to turn to look at Draco.

"Are you o..." Madame Pomfrey began before she was cut off by an angry shout. "What is that!?" Draco exclaimed angrily, pointing towards his bottom half. "Now Draco, there is no need to start shouting" Madame Pomfrey spoke calmly. "No need? Have you seen this?" Draco continued to shout. "I think you need to watch your tongue" Snape said dryly, walking over to Draco to see what he was shouting about. Admittedly when he saw the plastic he was taken aback, but this was unnoticeable to Draco.

Once Snape had spoken Draco immediately calmed down. He may be his head of house as well as his favourite teacher, but he knew when his tone was serious, so he closed his mouth. "It is protocol to put unconscious students into a nappy in the hospital wing. Who knows how long you would've been asleep for? We wouldn't want you wetting the bed would we?" Madame Pomfrey said kindly. Draco's complexion turned from an icy white to a beetroot red within seconds. "Now, you've been in bed for around 7 hours Draco. I regret to have to ask you this, but have you had any accidents?" She asked, her tone more awkward now.

As soon as Madame Pomfrey began talking Snape had made a beeline foe the door. He didn't wish to hear about the bathroom habits of Malfoy and knew that Draco wouldn't have wanted him lingering either.

Draco looked down. He was about to shout in protest but when he thought about it he didn't even know. Had he had a wee in his nappy while he was unconscious and he hadn't realised? "Let me check" Madame Pomfrey said, reaching to move the blankets away. "I don't think so" Draco snapped, grabbing the blankets and covering himself in order to try and regain some of his modesty. "Regardless, now you're awake don't you want the nappy off?" Madame Pomfrey questioned. Draco nodded slowly, his blanket still firmly wrapped around himself. "Come on then" Madame Pomfrey spoke as she pried the blanket out of Draco's grasp.