chapter forty-seven-"Gone"

Start from the beginning

When she woke up again it was still dark.

She frowned.

What the hell? It seemed aa thiugh she slept for a very long time.

She tried to sit up and surprisingly, she wasn't in that much pain.

She stood up and headed to the mirror.

She removed the gauze and was met with newly closed wound scars.

Great, just great, she thought. Now my back is even more hideous.

"You seem way better, bitch. After all, it was expected, as you have slept for two damn days" Reia said from the corner.

Lionesse's eyes open wide with shock,

"Two days! Wow, i can't believe it. Damn"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever bitch. Now stay still till i wrap you up again" and with that she applied cream and gauze to her back.

"So? How do you feel now?"

"Well i've seen better days and i would certainly not mind eating some serious protein. As in meat or chicken you know"

They both headed downstairs after that, in search of food.

Lionesse senced that the warriors were all out, hunting and she couldn't hell damn get rid of the feeling that someone was watching this stupid place.

"Reia-"

"Yeah. I know. I'll go warn the other females and bring us some weapons. Hopefully this will be just a false gut feeling"

Lionesse opened the door and went out, acting as though she was just having a walk, when in reality her eyes and ears were very focused.

Reia was by her side soon and were Sarah, Kiera and Tauriel.

Lionesse barely escaped the arrow that passed above her shoulder.

Reia handed her the weapons and pulled hers.

They all sprung to action.

Vampires started coming over the high walls surrounding the pack house.

Kiera and siera both killed them by shooting arrows.

They all ran to the high walls and started killing as many vampires as they could, before they could get over the walls.

Lionesse wanted to call for help, but cursed as she remembered that the females were not trained at all and the damn males were all out hunting.

They were alone and not even wolves as skilled and powerful as the six of them, Charon included, could defeat so many vampires.

Soon they were overwhelmed.

She stabbed, slashed, cut, punch, kick, whatever you could imagine, but they were many.

They were forced to retreat back to the house.

Tauriel took care of that by shooting at them.

The six took this oportunity to retreat.

Lionesse and Reia managed to close the heavy doors, just before the vampires could close in on them.

Not even a minute later, a heavy object started pounding on the door, intending to break them.

Lionesse ran to the living room, where the women were all assembled, some screaming, others hugging their kids and others frozen.

There were about 25 women all in all.

The opposite of her pack.

"ALL OF YOU, SILENCE" lionesse ordered.

All of them obeyed.

"Good. Now, vampires are almost in the house. Is there anywhere in this house, where you could all hide?"

Christy, the mute by choice woman, the one that lio trains, stepped forward and started hand sighning,

"There is a safe room in the basement, but it is still incomplete. It closes only from the outside-"

"Good. I want all of you to hurry downstairs"

Everyone rushed down.

Ash and Tammy were crying and shaking in fear.

She picked them up and ran downstairs.

The women were quickly descending by a ladder down in the safe room.

Charon, Reia and Lionesse were left.

"Both of you, get down" lio said.

"NO. You go and i'll stay" Charon said.

"Charon get down NOW. That's a direct order from your alpha"

Charon seemed to try to fight against her command but couldn't and with great difficulty descended the stairs.

"Charon you are to become alpha after me" she told him, when he was down completely.

"Reia get my pups and get down too"

"No! Never. I'll stay with you. You can't order me. You are not my alpha"

"You will get your sorry ass down immediately. You have to live. You have a mate waiting for you that actually loves you and also Ash and Tammy to look after if something happens to me"

"And you? Don't you have a mate too?"

"My mate is still in love with a dead woman. He never really cared about me. And besides, i WANT to die and this is the best way. A glorious honorable death in battle"

And with that Lionesse handed the screaming kids to Reia.

She kisse both their tear filled eyes and said,

"I love you so much. Grow to be the people i raised you to be. Ash? Take care of your sister and never leave her behind just to save yourself, ok? Don't be like my brothers and when you grow up and love a woman, don't lie and play with her. Don't foresake her like my love did. Tammy? Take care of him too and love your brother. Also, don't forget 'the hanging tree' it's were the precious is"

And with that they descended and just as she closed and hid the secret door with a carpet, the basement's door was broken open and in walked the man she never wanted to see ever again.

Damon.

She wanted to fight but her back was burning in pain and her strength gone from the cuffs.

He smiled a sly smile saying,

"It's good to finally see you again. MY PRECIOUS. Did i not promise to get you back?"

Her only thoughts before the vampires most likely killed or enslaved here again were that she had to remove her most prized possessions.

She had to remove the only things that connect her to her family and past love that as much as she tried to forget and hate never could.

Just like she never could really hate her brothers.

So she turned around as it to run only to remove the chain around her neck that held her mother's golden locket, a gift she chose with her father a long time ago and her love's necklace as well.

It was a black, claw like necklace with a silver wolf on top.

He had given it to her when they were in the fortress.

He said that the male would pass this necklace to the woman he truely loves.

She quickly threw it to the side.

And with that he closed in on her and with a punch to the head, she fell unconscious.

-------------------------------------

Soooooo WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Hope you like it so far

Love you all,

Dania