EPILOGUE-1

Ishaan stood infront of the full length mirror reflecting himself. He looked strikingly dashing in his three piece dark black groom tuxedo. It fitted him like a second skin emphasizing his muscular body. He indeed looked clean and perfect.

But not happy?

Ishaan clasped his hands rubbing it together before walking to and fro in the spacious hall inside the altar. He was getting more nervous as seconds passed.

"Ishaan?" Shreya entered in wearing her full sleeve golden gown touching the floor.

"God! How many times I told you not to mess your hair?" She tip toed to settle his hair but he stopped her stepping back. "It's okay."

"You look so tense?" Asked a very concerned Shreya observing the nervous look on his face. "What happened Ishaan?"

Shreya could not believe it. He is not happy on his wedding? He is the one who was more happy at the news, impatiently waiting for the day to arrive.

But now what? Is there any other problem haunting him?

Oh please! No god.. not again.

"Hey man! Not yet done with the grooming thing?" Aju walked in.

"God! This girl is gonna be the death of me. Baby, stop crying for heaven's sake. Please baby." Eby tried his best to calm his three months old little princess Nual.

"You know what? Your daddy deserves this." Aju said looking at Nual as Eby glared him.

"What's wrong with you?" Eby enquired Ishaan as he came to notice his not so happy face.

"Where is she?" Ishaan asked in a firm voice.

"She.. she is on the way Ishaan. Don't worry! They will be here within two minutes. Farhan just called now." Eby replied hoping it would calm him down.

Ishaan moved to the large window breathing heavily. He had no idea what crossed his mind on the very day. He shut his eyes to block the vision. His mind wandered through the deepest thoughts.

Amaaya..

The truth that she didn't show up on time had spread all the negativity around him. He started feeling insecure on her feelings for him again. He loved her. So much that he didn't even know how much. And he knew she did too. But he could not get over the shock she gave him that very day.

"You! It's all because of you he had left. You know how much he have suffered because of you? We were so happy together and you.. you came along the way and everything got messed. It's because of you he said he didn't want to see me. It's because of you.. I lost him. I don't wanna see you anymore. Leave me alone."

Ishaan hate himself that he failed to forget those hurful words she said. The reason he kept lagging his marriage was the same thing. He could not marry her with all those insecurities clouding him. One side of him could not wait any longer to spend the rest of his life with her whereas the other side was too afraid of anymore heartbreaks.

What if she never show up?

What if she will leave him again for any other reasons?

What if Farhan stood against this marriage?

He knew it was impossible as Farhan was the most excited one about their wedding day. But he also knew she would do anything for Farhan.

The announcement for the entry of bride blocked his train of thoughts. He inhaled deeply letting go of all the stress.

"She is here!!!" Shreya screamed with intense joy just like Eby and Aju.

The moment Amaaya entered the altar in her long white bridal gown flowing on the floor, his heart skipped a beat watching her. She looked beautiful, angelic and flawless as always.