Chapter 19

"Babe, this is Aju." Wearing a sad pout, Aju faked a smile looking her.

"I think I know him." Said Viha.

"You know he is the biggest flirt in the college and for that he is popular." Farhan laughed for which he gave a hard stare.

Folding his hands with hers, Farhan was busy introducing them to viha.

Viha wore a black shirt with white mini skirt. Her dark shade of red lipstick highlighted her lips.

Farhan brought almost everyone in his class just to let them know that Viha was his girl. And she found interest in getting to know them.

Patting on Eby's shoulder, "This is our great politician Eby." Farhan introduced.

With a portraited smile,"Hey nice to meet you." Said Viha.

Eby glanced her with a smile but when he came to see her redened lips, he felt a bit scared and looked somewhere else.

"See, they seems to be a couple now. You better move on yaar." Eby murmured to Aju.

"I know when to move on and move back."

"Okay cool."

Farhan felt so proud to be with her before his classmates. Amir and Nihal were looking him with a slight feeling of jealousy.

But he always like to make people jealous of him.

"Where is that beard guy?" Asked Viha cocking her brows.

"Ohh yeah! He was here." Farhan said checking out.

When he came to see Ishaan who was about to enter the class, "Ishaan, come here."

He gazed back at Viha, "This is Mr.Ishaan. Out A.T.M." But at the time she looked up to see, she found none.

"Uh, where is he?" Farhan narrowed his eyes.

Once they spotted Ishaan talking to someone in phone, "Oh my god! He is always busy with his phone. What to do yaar? He is such a bore." Farhan shook his head.

"No honey, I like him." Much to his surprise, said Viha.

"No I don't like it." Ishaan almost shouted at the phone.

"See, he is barking like hell. Idiot!" Farhan murmured.

"I think he has no girlfriends." Hearing her, his mouth formed perfect 'O' whereas the other two kept laughing like nothing.

"You know what, he used to have different girlfriends on each days and he even owns a calender only for checking his dates with them." Farhan explained as it made her to give a suspicious look on him.

"Thank god I'm here. Or else he would make up a story for me too." Eby let out a sigh of relief.

"Look at him. He is not paying any attention to us." Aju pouted feeling jelly of his luck.

When Ishaan came back to them afterwhich he hung up, Viha extended her hand to him. "Hello Ishaan."

Hearing the flirty voice he glanced her for a second. Once he came to notice her mini skirt and scary lips, he clenched his jaw giving a murderous glare at Farhan before he stepped in the class.

With her hands in the air, "Arey, why he left me?" She shouted.

"No wonder for that! Everyone feels like running after seeing her." Muttered Aju.

"Whoa! What a change man!" Eby clapped hands.

"I told you naa he is such a failure. Just forget it." Farhan was too busy to make a great impression of Ishaan on her.