Chapter 35

"You better leave me alone." Farhan gave a warning look.

"You know that I won't. So you better stop your drama." Ainu said folding her hands.

"When did you become so irritating?" He ran a hand through his hair.

"From the time when you start avoiding me."

"Avoiding? Seriously? See, exam will start on 10 am and I don't have time to waste here. So bye." He started to move but she stopped him taking hold of hand.

"What happened to you Faru? You are behaving so strange to me. I can't bear this change. You have to answer me." He could feel her voice shaking.

"Now, I need some space Ainu. Please understand."

"But it was always me who filled your each and every spaces."

Farhan exhaled leaving a small smile. "Okay, so what you want now?"

"You."

He chuckled before coming closer to her. "You won't let me to have peace, right?" She nodded indicating a big 'No'.

"Ainu..." He took her hands without leaving her eyes.

"Uhm?"

"I didn't mean to hurt you. But sometimes I can't control myself. I'm... I'm like this." He drove his gaze down feeling ashamed of himself.

She placed her palm on his face. "I know Faru. And I will try my best to change you."

"TRNGGGGG!!!!" They got back to their senses hearing the bell rang.

"All the best for your exam." She smiled.

"Yeah. But what was the exam?"

"Huh? Go fast you monkey." She pushed him to move.

"Ainu.." Farhan turned back to call her. "Now what?"

"Wait me till my exam is over. We will be going somewhere." He said with a broad smile.

"Where?"

"That's surprise." He ran to his classroom keeping the smile.

"Hey, don't you want to write exam? It's already time." Aju doublechecked his watch.

"When did you become this much greedy for exams?" Eby asked out.

"I was always like this man. But you people got me wrong."

"Ohh!"

"You come or not. I'm going."

"I will come." After which Aju had left, Eby turned to the other side. He kept watching the football practice on the ground.

A few seconds later, he could feel someone hugging him from behind.

"Eby..." Hearing the feminine voice, he could say that it was none other than Anjali.

"What you want?" Eby pushed her aside making sure she didn't get hurt.

"So you are angry with me?" Anjali asked smilingly.

"If so?"

"I'm really sorry Eby. I behaved that way because I don't want you to spoil your life by politics."

"If you kept on talking like this, you will be the one spoiling my exam."

"So much greedy for exam?" She asked teasingly.
"Hey, that's my dialogue." He pointed his finger.

"Which is yours, that is mine too..." She replied casually.

Eby smiled which in turn brought smile to her face too. "Do well in exam." He exhaled deeply. "Let me see."