Chapter 14

"Ainu, just go and tell." Rinu insisted.

"Girl, you don't know him. He is.. No, I can't do it." Amaaya breathed out nervously.

"If you have a little manners, you should thank him. Go." Said Anjali.

The trio had been standing at the doorside for so long, compelling her to thank him for what he did.

Many students were inside the seminar hall. Ishaan was also there, scrolling his phone, standing at the backside.

Amaaya inhaled before walking to him.

Oh god! Don't know how he will react. Ofcourse, he is unpredictable! But it's easy naa? Only two words. Go and shoot.

Before she could call him, he turned back looking her. She could not utter anything as she felt his intense on her.

"I came here for.." She spoke up.

Out of a sudden, something interupted them.

As the seminar was going over there, the screen infront grabbed their attention. Some video was playing on the screen.

Watching it, one could realize the seminar was about the topic 'Abuse of Drugs'.

She almost forgot the reason why she was there and became totally immersed in those visuals.

Everyone kept watching it with much seriousness. The harmful effect of drugs on humans were depicting through different pictures.

Watching the pittiable situation of victims of drugs, she felt so sad.

"This was the reason." His firm voice broke the wall of silence between them.

"WHat?"

"Yeah. This was the reason for our breakup. You wanted to know it, right?"

"I don't get it. What you are saying?"

"I'm talking about Farhan." She felt her heart was going to stop hearing him.

What on earth was he going to say?

"That day I didn't want to tell you. But now, I think it should be known to you."

"What happened?"

Flashback:

At com-villa,

The home was packed with numbers of guys as some rehersal was going over there.

"Farhaaan, where is my belt?" Ishaan yelled out.

"Don't shout yaar. It's in my bag and don't forget to give it back."

"Then where is your bullshit bag?" He hurriedly searched for his bag and finally found it on the table.

When he took the belt out, some packets dropped down from it. A kind of white powder was filled in it.

After observing it for a while, he got what the stuff was.

When Farhan entered the room, he came to see him with those packets in hand.

"Farhan, what is this?" asked Ishaan.

"Uhh, give it back." Ishaan noticed his sudden change of face seeing it.

"I'm asking you what is this?"

"Ishaan, I said just give it."

"No. I want to know why you need this?"

"It's none of your business. So give you damn."