Chapter 1

"I will love you for a thousand years...
I will love you for a thousand years..."

Farhan twisted in bed, listening to the most annoying voice. Anyhow, he managed to sit, still squinting on the rays.

"Oh god! Did I sleep beside a bullock yesterday?" He rubbed his eyes to get a clear view. The sight he saw made him to jump out of the bed.

"Aju! How dare you to take my guitar?" He yelled out, staring at the bullock playing guitar.

But he went on singing as if he was deaf to hear him shouting.

"I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you...."

"How many times I told you not to take it?" Farhan grabbed the guitar and checked whether the strings were okay.

"Come on man, let me showcase my talent" Aju ran a hand through his thick hair.

"You can take my shirts, shoes, bike, belt, uhh..no. Not underwear! But don't touch my guitar." He pointed.

"Can you guys shut up for a minute?" Two heads turned to the otherone who was sitting in a couch with a pen and book.

"If so, you can get out from the room Eby" Aju replied in a silly way.

"Can't you see I'm writing something?" Asked Eby still engrossed in writting.

"Shall we know what Wordsworth is writing?" Aju inquired.

"Ofcourse, the speech to be delivered on today's fresher's party" Before he could, Farhan replied him.

"What to do yaar? I'm a great politician, right?" Eby rubbed his forehead without looking them.

"I pity on your party" Aju heaved a loud sigh.

"Get up boys! It's time for your delicious breakfast" Dany shouted outside the room.

"Ergh! I think he should learn the meaning of delicious" Farhan kept the guitar inside the wardrobe.

"My stomach is not in a mood to have his another delicious treat. I swear, I will be dying out of food poison." Aju placed his palm on stomach wearing a sad pout.

"Don't underestimate the power of a chef!" Dany entered with a spoon in hand.

"Oh my! Look at your room. Is it a room or battlefield? His absense is visible here." Dany pointed, trying to get a vivid picture of room.

"Yeah. Speaking on him, he will be coming today. Also, he called us to have dinner at his home." Eby stood up from the couch and gave a look to Farhan.

"Thank god! We don't want to have his 'so' called delicious food tonight. Mama will surely make our favourites." Aju let out a sigh of relief for which Dany threw a pillow at him.

"You will be coming, right?" Eby asked Farhan, very sure about his reply.

"No. I have some works tonight. You all go." Farhan said  before going washroom.

"He will not change!" Eby shook his head out of disappointment.

Sooner, they got engorssed in breakfast.