𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 ! 𝚙𝚝.1

Start from the beginning

"No not yet."

"Well, your sisters a bitch isn't she."

"That's what I've been saying."

She giggled. Her giggle is cute. She showed me Zoe's room. It was super simple. Then she showed me the empty rooms they were renting out and they were really nice.

"I think I'm interested."

"That's great, it's yours."

"No interview?"

"I mean i Can give you one of you really want one. But then I might change my mind."

"You're gonna love me I promise."

She giggled again. Her perfect white teeth showing, her plump lips pulled into a smile. She pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Alrighty Finn. What do you do? How do you make that money."

Well shit. I had to lie. Finally, a gorgeous girl didn't have a clue to who I was, I can't just tell her I'm a celebrity, she might not even believe me.

"I work at a law firm, not too farm from here. Mostly just training, and interning."

"In the mornings I teach a couple yoga classes 3 blocks from here. I just got back, which explains the gym clothes. But in the afternoons i take a couple shifts at a restaurant. And sometimes when I'm in need, I Uber."

"You're a busy woman."

"Yeah, you must be too, i can't imagine working at a law firm."

I looked up at her, her chocolate eyes looking back at me. I swear they were pulling me in, looking right into my soul. But then the door knocked.

"Must be the guy who wants the room."

She got up from the table, and went over to the door, opening it, revealing a tall fellow. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Nicely built. Nice facial features. Well shit.

"Larry?"

"That's me!"

"Welcome it's such a pleasure to meet you, come in!"

He came in and flashed me a smile, one which I returned. She showed him around the apartment. Showing him the bathroom, his room, the kitchen and the living space. And when the tour was finally over, they went over financial issues like how much he would pay, what chores he needed to take care of. Things like that.

"It was really nice meeting you Larry, I look forward to living with you."

BARF.

"He's a nice guy."

"Yeah he looked like he was nice."

"You okay Finn?"

"Yeah, just wondering when I can start moving things in."

"Well, you can move them in tonight, I'll help you I just have to finish getting some stuff from  James' house."

"Is he your boyfriend?"

"Absolutely not! Incest is illegal, and it's unethical. See you later Finnie."

Hes her brother. Well that's one boulder out of the way. I just have to make my love before Larry right?! I went over to my old apartment and finished packing things up. Zoe helped me.

"Law firm? Really?"

"It's the only thing I could think of. I can't just tell her 'oh yeah I'm a fucking A-List celebrity' she'll freak. Then she'll only want me for my money."

"First of all Y/N isn't like that. She's humble, she doesn't look at those things, she cares about personality. Second of all, I didn't know you liked her! Finnie has a crush."

"Shes really pretty, and she's super nice. I wanna get to know her more."

"You will, you're gonna be living with her after all."

"What if she doesn't like me? She probably likes Larry!"

"LARRY?! I'm sorry i had to laugh. As soon as he stepped foot into the apartment my gaydar went off. He's gay Finn."

"Really? The name Larry doesn't really do him justice."

"You're so oblivious to these things Finn. You dumbass."

"Shut up Zo."

She snickered and made her way back into the car with the last boxes. We went back to the apartment and Y/N was there. This time in shorts and an oversized 'Wallows' t shirt. She was cleaning the kitchen. She looked pretty.

"Oh hey guys!"

"Hey, wanna help."

"Yeah, for sure."

She put down the rag and followed me to my room.

"You play guitar too? Why didn't you tell me that?"

"It's a secret hobby of mine."

She helped me fix up my room, dusting the ceiling fan, and helping me put the sheets on my bed. We shared laughs and giggles, and every time she smiled my heart melted. She told me what kind of music she liked, and we liked a lot of the same bands. She's perfect. One we unpacked most of my room, she led me to the fire escape. She gave me a beer, keeping one for herself.

"Cheers. To being roommates!"

"To being roommates."