STOP, ITS THE CRINGE POLICE!

[This chapter was published in June 2019]

Yes, I said it.

It is getting cringey now, guys, it is undergoing inspection

I don't know how many people still read this story, but for those of you who stick around, I am terribly sorry for the super slow and eventually no updates. I will be forever thankful that you stood by and listened when I so desperately needed it.

The last couple of months were busy. While it was easy to write 3 chapters a month 3 years ago, seeing as I had a lot of free time, and at least 1 a month 2 years ago, things took a turn this year, and I found myself much more focused on (and enjoying) school again.
I am finally doing what I wanted and was meant to do from the start but had no courage to.

Therefore, now that summer holidays have arrived, I find it fair to come back to this escapade of mine and continue.

There is only one problem...this book is getting too long and overflowing with random stuff, and has barely any content in it yet, which is meant to come easier after the last chapter (I am working on it), so I think it needs to go under some revamping.

I hate the first chapters and the ways they are written, mostly because I see myself and my hatred for the people around me at the time.

I picked up on writing as Norman because it was a character that I related to in a lot of aspects back then and although some of those aspects remain, others grew exponentially better with time.

So to look back at those times, and at how dreadfully boring and cringey and uneventful and Mary Sue like my writing was, yeah...it hits hard on my recovering self esteem.

With that said, I will keep the book up, it isn't going anywhere, but some chapters, especially the earlier ones, will be changed, and some might even be removed if not considered important or relevant, and things might be added as well!

(I am looking at you, chapter 9)

With that said, I am also just gonna go and take out the long, unnecessary A/N's that I have on many chapters.
I think it is also time I forgot about L

I know she helped me with this at the start, but it has been pretty clear she is not coming back, and I really hate to see that whole chapter in the middle just separating the rest.
So thank you Laura, and I hope your life has been good too.

Once the changes are done and things are back on track, I will remove this one too.

I fucking love crossovers, man, I am not letting this one go to waste just like that.
I'll fight off demons with twigs if I have to, but my work here is NOT done

Ba-bye then!

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Good news!
The revamp is afoot!

If you wish to skip to that, here is the link to my profile, where you will find a new story:

CrossedDoor

If you wish to continue with this story, go ahead!

Have a nice day!