18

~Christian's POV~

We finally made it back to our car,and we got in. Mitchel was driving,and I was in the backseat with Rose. She was curled up with her head on my lap.

When we reached a stop light,Mitchel would look at me through the rear view mirror,then he'd look at Rose. He smiled and reached over. I squeezed his hand and his smile grew.

He looked to the front again,and kept driving. We soon arrived home,and Mitty carried her inside and upstairs.

He came downstairs a minute later, and kicked off his shoes and shook off his jacket. He joined me on the couch, and kissed my cheek. "Man I really needed that outing. Thank you so much for tagging along. Made it so much better." He told me,as he snuggled me. He kissed my jaw.

I smiled and held him,as I caressed his face. He put his hand on mine,and softly kissed my palm. "I love you a lot Kras. I hope you know that. I don't ever wanna lose you. I can't." He murmured,burying his face in my neck as we laid down.

I kissed the top of his head,and put a blanket on us. "You'll never have to worry about that baby boy. I promise. I'm not ever going anywhere." I told him.

I looked at him again,and he was fast asleep. I smiled to myself,and Jesse and Clinton walked downstairs,and Pat walked in,with groceries.

They gave me a fond smile,and I smiled back. Jesse walked over and pat my head. Clinton did the same, and Pat kissed the top of my head.

~Later~

Mitty woke up,and he stretched. He looked up at me and smiled. He moved up a bit,and softly pecked my lips. I smiled and returned it. His face lit up.

A second later,Rose came downstairs, and Mitty got up and walked over to her. He hugged her and kissed the top of her head. We joined everyone in the kitchen,and Clinton served lunch.

"How was your guy's outing?" Pat asked,cracking open a can of beer and handing it to me.

"Really great! We stopped by a few ponds and rivers with some falls. We found a few look out points with a view of the ocean." "And it was just super peaceful." I replied.

"It was so much fun! I got so many photos!" Mitty beamed! He showed everyone.

"What about you Rose?" Clinton asked. Rose looked up from her coffee. "huh? Oh. Yea,it was great. Very relaxing." She replied casually.

Clinton nodded. "You okay?" He asked her. She lightly smiled and stretched. "Yea I'm just worn out from how long we were out. And I'm a fidgety sleeper.. but I'm good." She replied reassuringly.

He hugged her. So did Jesse. "How about,we watch a movie?" Pat suggested.

We all nodded and cuddled up on the couch. Jesse and Clinton were cuddled up. Pat was beside them. Mitty sat in between me and Rose.

~Later~

Everyone headed off to bed,Except Mitchel and myself. "Hey aren't you tired?" I asked him.

"After that long ass nap when we got back and that big dinner? Nah mate. I've got some energy to burn off." "I think I'll work on some writing or EDM,Till I pass out." I replied.

He lightly chuckled. "Then I'm staying with you." I replied. "No bub,you gotta go rest." He replied. "No. I wanna stay with you baby boy." I replied. He softly smiled and chuckled. "Alright fine." He replied endearingly.

He grabbed his laptop and We sat on the couch. I rested my head on his shoulder as I held him.

I would look up at him and admire him as he worked. He looked down at me and smiled. "C'mere doofus." He said,with a chuckle,pulling on my shirt. I squished closer to him,and he softly kissed me.

"I love you,idiot." He whispered. "Love you too stupid." I replied. We got back to work. Soon,we were dozing off.