7

~Rose's POV~

Rose's_CrystalCracks: dolled up for a certain Sum1! 🖤

Username: Ur being so cryptic! Spill!!

Username2: Ooh yes mama!! I C u!!

Username3: 😍 A timeless LOOK!! ✨

mitchelcave: 💖💗 My Beautiful.

Rose's_CrystalCracks: @mitchelcave says the most beautiful human I know. 😍✨

I was cooking some lunch,when there was a knock on my door. I walked over,and opened it.

Mitchel stood there with a smile. I let him in. "Hey Beautiful." He greeted me,as he hugged me.

I hugged him back. "Whatcha up to?" He asked. "I was making some lunch." I replied,as I closed the door. He shook off his jacket,and kicked off his jacket.

We went in the kitchen,and I put the food on the plates. Bacon wrapped dates. Hard boiled eggs,and chicken, beans and cheese enchiladas.

I poured some fresh made raspberry lemonade,and we sat in my living room. "So how was your day?" I asked him.

"Pretty good. We had an interview with this place called ones to watch and they had a bunch of witch craft stuff set out for us to try out." "Sage,a thing called a smudge bowl. Some crystals. Amethyst,some citrine geodes,and agate slices." "It was really cool. You would've really loved it." He replied.

"Aww that sounds so dreamy. I wish I could've been there." I replied.

"I wish you were there too. I missed you." He replied,hugging me again.

"I missed you too." I replied softly,as he kissed my forehead.

"What about you? How's your day off been so far?" He asked,sitting me on his lap,so I straddled him.

"It's been really good. I cleaned up my room finally. And I made myself the best pancakes ever. And I usually don't eat sugar too much." "but I put Nutella on my pancakes. Probably as close to heaven as I'll get while I'm alive." "But well worth it! And... I watched some of my favorite anime. Organized the snack pantry.." "made lunch. And now,I'm here,with you." I replied.

"And that's the highlight of my day." I added in.

He kissed my jaw with a smile. "You keep busy even when you're supposed to be relaxing. Sounds like you're practicing for rockstar life." He teased.

I chuckled. "Who knows? Maybe I am? Maybe I just don't know how to relax? The answer will continue to evade me." I replied playfully.

He lightly laughed. "You are something else Rose. I just can't get enough." He crooned,dragging his lips down my neck. "You're so beautiful." He breathed,pulling me closer and holding me tighter.

"And to think you didn't even have to cast a spell. You just had to bat those big pretty eyes and smile that perfect smile." He said softly,his eyes meeting mine,as he played with my fingers.

My fingers wound into his hair,as he kissed my neck,my collarbones,and the exposed part of my chest,and back up to my jaw.

"Mitchel." I breathily moaned. I felt him smirk against my neck. "See? You want me just as bad as I want you." He said seductively.

"Don't want you..." I breathed. He stopped. He looked at me hurt and angered. "I Need you." I said. He now looked pleasantly caught off guard. He slowly smiled,and took me up to my bedroom. 

He gently laid me on my bed,and removed my belt,then my clothes. He removed his. He grabbed his wallet and grabbed a condom. He opened it and put it on.

He slowly pushed his length into me, and let me adjust. He started slowly thrusting.

"Fuck! Baby you feel so good." He grunted.

I let out a small moan,and he kissed me. He picked up his pace a little bit, and more moans escaped my throat.

He grabbed one of my hands,and wrapped it around his throat. I squeezed a bit,and he moaned. "Harder." He moaned. I squeezed harder as he thrusted,and he let out a loud moan.

He rolled us over so I was riding him, and he held my hips,as I grinded and bounced my hips.

"Oh God! Mitchel!" I cried in euphoria.

"Fuck! Babygirl!" He moaned.

We soon hit our climax,and I collapsed beside him. He threw out the condom and pulled on his boxers and sweatpants. I put on my underwear and he put his shirt on me.

We cuddled up,and I rested my head on his chest. I softly chuckled to myself.

"What's funny my love?" He asked with a cute smile.

"Nothin." I replied. "no come on. Tell me Beautiful." He replied playfully.

"You really wanna know?" I asked him,laying on my stomach so our faces were equal.

He caressed my face. "I really do." He replied.

"You're my first." I replied softly. I kissed his forehead.

He looked at me in surprise awe. He softly smiled and kissed me. "God I love you so much." He whispered.

"I love you too." I replied endearingly. I rested my head on his chest,and slowly dozed off.