9

~Rose's POV~

Rose's_CrystalCracks: I'm on tour w/ my best friends @chaseatlantic I'll be at the merch table! 

Username1: YAAYY!!!

Username2: So cool! Congrats!

Username3: WOOHOO!!

mitchelcave: 🥰💞 my Beautiful Love.

I put my phone in my bag and followed the boys into the venue. It was pretty big. "Welcome to El Ray theater." Clinton said,standing beside me. "Wow.." I breathed in awe.

I glanced at Clinton and he lightly smiled. "You take your time looking around hm? We'll be backstage." He said,patting my head.

I nodded,and watched him walk off. I started walking around the venue,till I made it to the merch table. I set down the boxes of merch,and started setting up.

Jesse walked over. "Did they all leave you all by your lonesome?" He asked.

I chuckled. "I don't mind it really. I was just taking my time admiring the place." I replied.

He chuckled and shook his head. "I swear you're too nice for your own good." He replied.

I smiled and nodded. "I do have my down days. Although, I'm usually found in my room or in my garden or baking,until I feel better." "I mean hell,even folding shirts like this, hanging em up here.. it's meditative. Almost like making an art piece." I explained,tracing the patterns on the shirt I'd just folded.

Jesse gave me a soft smile and an understanding nod. "You're a lover. Not a fighter. You don't like getting into arguments. Yelling ones anyway." He replied.

I nodded. "It's a trigger for me honestly.. I just want everyone... Especially myself to feel safe and understood. Listened too." "With yelling over each other.. it just causes friction and distrust and distance. That causes anxiety.." I explained.

I noticed my hands had started shaking. I sat and took a few deep breaths. Jesse held me.

"Hey,I um... I got you a little something." He said. I looked at him in surprise. He grabbed something out of his pocket. "Close your eyes." He said. I did.

I felt him put something on my fingers. "Okay open." He said. I did. There were rings on my middle finger and ring finger.

"Jesse!!" I gasped in awe

"That one's pink Calcite and that one's Aquamarine." He said,first pointing to the one on my middle finger,then my ring finger.

I hugged him. "I love them so so much! Thank you." I replied. He hugged me too.

"C'mon. Let's go backstage." He said, standing up. He took my hands in his, and pulled me to my feet. He put his arm around my shoulders,and we walked backstage.

Christian engulfed me in a hug. "Oop! Hi!!" I giggled,hugging him back.

"Hi!!" He beamed! He let go,and I saw him glance at my rings. He took my hand. "Ooh!! Look at these!! Where'd you get these??" He asked.

"I don't know. Ask Jesse. He just gave them to me." I replied.

Mitchel ran over and grabbed my hand. He looked at the rings,and a cute smile made its way across his face. He hugged me. "That's the cutest welcome to the crew gift ever." He said.

"Agreed." I replied.

Soon,the boys had to go out on stage. Mitchel kissed me,till it started to get heated. I pulled away. "Now get out there!" I lightly laughed.

He kissed my forehead,and followed Christian out. I went to the merch table.

~Later~

The boys were meeting fans,and Mitchel came over to the merch table. He put his arm around my hips,as I worked. Some fans gave us strange looks,and some gave us big smiles.

Soon,we were back in the bus. The boys all took quick showers,and I was
In my bunk,looking through my Tarot cards.

"Knock knock." Clinton's voice said. He opened my curtain. I put my cards away. "You hungry?" He asked.

My stomach growled and we both laughed. "I'll take that as a yes." He replied. I got up and followed him to the kitchen.

There were burritos and salad and soup. I took a burrito and a bowl of soup. I followed everyone to the lounge.