5

~Rose's POV~

That evening,I woke up to the aroma of dinner. I got up,and I went in the kitchen. Mitchel was standing at the stove,cooking.

"Whatcha makin?" I asked. He looked at me and his face lit up. "Makin one of my favorite fried rice and dumplings recipes. And making some spaghetti." He replied,as he hugged me.

I hugged him,and he set the food into some bowls. I grabbed the silverware and poured some sparkling apple cider,and we sat at the table.

"So,mister rockstar,I bet you have some awesome stories from the road. Would you tell me some if I asked?" I asked him. 

"Absolutely. I remember when we played warped tour in twenty sixteen, and I climbed up on the rafters,on the stage. Which was probably a stupid idea." "We were in Arizona. It was ninety-five degrees out,and we're all sweat drenched. And I almost slipped. I thought I was gonna." "But I hung by my legs. Again. Stupid. I got a bloodrush to my head,and I had to play it off." "Like I was just getting really intensely into the song. And when I got down,I had to get on my hands and knees,to like,catch my breath." "And I got up to fast,and Christian had to put his arm around my shoulder,to steady me." He told me with a laugh.

I laughed too. "Oh man! I have relatives in Arizona! I know how it is!" I replied.

"Right!! But the next day,we had a show in LA. Which thank God for the cooler temperatures. It was at most eighty out." "But there was a cool breeze,since the venue was a mile or two from the beach. And before our set,I had two hours to go explore."
"And I found this little forest path to explore. And I spent an hour and a half,just being in the forest." "It was so nice. Cause of the birds,and these little runoff rivers. And Christian had to come and find me." "But he never gets annoyed at me like Clinton does when I dissapear from the group like that without a word." "So we spent another... Fifteen minutes or so, sat at the entrance of the path,just sharing a smoke,and just talking about anything that came to mind. " He reminisced.

"Aww. That sounds heavenly. I'm so glad you manage to find those little things a lot bigger and a lot more special." "I don't know a lot of people who are as open minded as you. Simple things are sometimes just... Better." I replied.

"Right? I totally agree. Especially if you work in an area that easily induce stress a lot more frequently." He replied.

"Absofuckinglutely." I replied.

~Later~

M

itchel had to go home. I walked him out to his car,and he held me tight. He pressed a soft,lingering kiss to my forehead,as he caressed my face. "I'll see you tomorrow my Beautiful." He said softly.

I softly smiled as my face heated up. "See you tomorrow rockstar." I replied endearingly.

He softly smiled and I watched him drive off,till he was out of sight. I went inside and went to my room. I laid on my bed. I hugged my teddy bear,and went on Instagram.

I checked Mitchel's,and there was a new post.

mitchelcave: 🌹my beautiful

Username: WHO NOW ????

Username2: Ummm.... spill.

Username3: what happened? Who'd ya meet?

Username4: BEAUTIFUL MAN.

Rose's_CrystalCracks: 💖 Mister Rockstar.

mitchelcave: @Rose's_CrystalCracks 💞✨

I posted.

Rose's_CrystalCracks: Fuck

Rose's_CrystalCracks: Fuck. 🥰💖 I can't sleep cause of you. 💕😍

Username: Do tell.

Username2: Ooh?? What's going on?

Username3: Spill the tea. 🤩

mitchelcave: 💗 oops.

Rose's_CrystalCracks: @mitchelcave not even mad tho. 😍💝

I plugged my phone into the charger, and turned it off. I closed my eyes, and dozed off.