accidental hybrid: chapter 59

i woke up just in time to see the sun rise over the ocean. its yellowy orange glow climbing into the sky before my eyes. the light gleamed on the surface of the water making the water look silver.

what a beautiful thing to see, first thing in the morning. i wasnt cold but that could be down to the fact that i carnt really feel the cold that much now. but as the sun raise stroked my skin, i could feel the warmth off them instantly. i couldnt help but smile. it made you so happy.

all i wanted to do today was sit here watching the always changing scences here in this magical place. i turned to ask tyson if it was ok when i rememberd tysons arms werent wrapped around me when i awoke. i mean that could just be because he had rolled over to the other side. but i was still curious why they hadnt been wrapped around me. i soaked in as much of the sun i could before i dared to look away. god tyson was going to pay for making me miss this so i could just check on him.

when my eyes wanderd to where tyson was sleeping, i felt them grow in surprise. the place where he should have been had the evidence that he had been sleeping there because the long grass had flatend under his weight. but the problem was that tyson wasnt there. this made my beautiful day turn dull. i atleast though that not only could i wake up to the sunrise but with tyson still sleeping beside me. and what pissed me off even more was that it had only just turned light.

so where had he gone at such an early hour? and not to even tell me he was going. at the same time a horrible feeling came to me. what if he hadnt gone? what if he was taken to be killed? i felt myself begin to panic. but i couldnt. i had to think for the best. i calmed down and made myself think that tyson had just gone to use the imagenry bathroom around here. but if he had of gone to the bathroom, he sure had found a good spot. or walked a hundred miles away. i got up and brushed down the back of my legs and my bum just to make sure i didnt have any grass all over me.

the sun hadnt reached all the way into the sky yet, making things further behind me a little darker. some of the over growth here had cast a shadow behind itself. the long grass did the same. it also seemed to have dried a little. the grass didnt seem to feel soft any more. as i walked further away from the cliff, i stumbled over some noted grass. i fell landing on my stomache. i used my hands to cushion the fall but it was a bad place to fall. most of this area was coverd in thorn bushes. my right hand got caught in one. i hissed through my teeth but when i looked at my hand there was no blood seeping through my skin. my skin had also become twice as dense than a humans. so falling into a thorn bush would have made them blled. but all the thorns did to me was make them white lines. like they had only cut of the first layer of skin. but it still stang alot.

************************

i had been walking for ages now. the sun had reached its full hight now and loomed over me as i walked. its heat batterd into my back. i hadnt found tyson yet. and i had walked atlest three and almost a half miles. back here, the grass had become less inviting and had grown more dangrous. what had been grass back at the cliff was now thorn bushes here. and what had been bushes back there was now poisinos flowers here. i knew they were poision because i smelt it. most of the times i had to hold my noise cause i felt like i was being poisned by just smelling them. i was also getting more and more bored. i soon got the picture that tyson wasnt around here, which made me think he must have flown back to the mansion. so i decide to fly back to.

i flew as the slight breeze in the air swirled around me. my wings felt grateful that i was finnaly using them. and this time for flying by myself. there feathers seemed to have greyend slightly. as if they had gotten dusty over time. most of the greyness came of as i flew but i still could see little parts where it hadnt. and i swear they have grown atleast an inch latley. but whatever had happend to them, i was glad i was flying.

it took about 10 to 15 minutes to get back home. the mansion had been cleaned up slightly, the dead vampires and angels bodies had been moved. the fires had also been put out. but there was evidence there had been a fire in some places more than others. i was still tired and i had started to get hungry aswell, i hadnt ate in a while.

the mansion seemed quiet from outside. like all life had just stopped. i left my wings open as i fell softly to the ground. just to let them get a bit more air. the mansion door had also been cleared. the rubble from the shatterd shelter that had stood infront of the door had gone to. i walked inside, just as olympus walked out of the living room that appeared to still be in shape. " where have you been?" he asked. great, thanks for the warm welcome. and i had another feeling that today was going to get even more sour. " out" was all i said to him. he gave me an akward look that seemed to me like he was trying to give me the evils and a pissed off look at the same time. "hmm" was all he said. i was about to ask if he had seen tyson, when tyson happend to speak at that moment. " oh amiee great your back, we was all woundering when you was going to get back" was all that tyson said. i felt myself get angry. " oh nice to see you got home safely" i said back. i saw the corner of his lips twich but his face made sure that the smile that spread across his face, stuck. " so, where were you?" asked tyson. my hands balled into fists as he spoke. why was he pretending that he didnt know where i was? he was with me.

again anger filled me. " you know very well where i was" i replied, my voice flat. tyson figeted like he was feeling akward. " erm no i dont amiee" was all he said. i felt my eyes turn red.

" HOW DARE YOU LIE ! YOU WERE WITH ME!" i shouted, hissing right at the end. tyson stumbled back slightly at my outburst. i saw olympus look at tyson ,in the corner of my eye. " amiee, no i dont" was all he said. i felt a hook release from inside of me like an elastic band finnaly being released when it had streched to far. something exploded from inside of me. at the same time everything around me smashed. vases, windows ect, breaking like a strong force had hit them. when the force reached tyson and olympus, it hit them like a brick wall, sending them flyng back. i heard tyson moan as he hit the marble floor, skiding back slightly.