accidental hybrid: chapter 38

AMIEE'S POV

i was woken up by someone shouting on the other side of the bedroom door. then a large fist hit the door. "amiee get up ! and you tyson !" i heard olympus shout. "calm down, its only 6 in the morning you'll wake the others" floridiya whisperd. but olympus cintinued to shout. "get up now ! i want the both of you down the stairs within half an hour" olympus shouted.

he finally stormed off, his feet banging on the floor as he walked. i tried to move but something heavy was leaning against my back. i turned my head back as far as i could and saw tyson sleeping close behind me. his arm was wrapped across my waist. tight but not to tight. how could he not have heard olympus? deaf git. i grabbed tysons wrist and pulled it up, leaving it hanging in mid air, above tysons waist. i let his arm drop so it slapped his side. the hit made him move but never made him wake up at all. huh !? this guy could sleep through anything.

now i was free from tysons grip, i slowly began to get up off the bed even though i knew my movement wouldnt wake tyson up or even make him flinch.i could slap him across the face and he wouldnt wake him up,and i give sharp slaps. i walked up to a cupboard that had been placed against a cream coloured wall. it was the same as the one tyson had shown me at his house. i swung ope the doors to find the cupboard empty. great, so now i was going to have to not only were yesterdays clothes again but the clothes that were coverd in blood. to add to that, the blood had dried and had started to give off an odd rusty smell.

even though i was a big fan of blood, this blood no longer smelt mouth watering. i shut the cupboard doors and went to look outside the window. it was a warm ish sunny day and the ground showed signs of a heavy snow fall from last night. the pavements and roads were pilled high with snow. you couldnt even tell were the pavement started. the window was barley coverd so some of the sunlight creeped through and warmed my wings. they had been folded up on my back for so long, they had become stiff on my back. they needed to open.

i made sure no one was behind me and began to unfold my wings. they cracked slightly with stiff ness but they soon spread behind me. the sun light coverd them bringing them warmth. i sighed. it made me feel better. i had one more minute to soak in as much sun as i could before deciding to go and face olympus.

************************************************

i found olympus sitting uncomfortabley in an old red withering chair that looked like it was about to break under his weight any minute soon. he was in what looked like a living room. a very grand living room. he was sat facing a large coal fire that had been little. a small oak table stood in front of him and a glass cabinet leaned against the wall beside the fire. the wall above the fire was sticking out to make room for the chimney breast. on the wall , a few inches above the fire, there was a shelf with ornaments on it. each one was a potted figure of a beautiful women. one had been shaped in to a sitting position and wearing a black dress that fell around her feet and a dark red peticoat. her dark black hair was hanging loose around her shoulders and all the way down her back to her waist.she was my favourite. the others were similar but yet each of them blended against there surrounding. very boring.

olympus was lost in his thoughts while he stared into the fire. but soon seemed to realize i was there and snapped out of it to face me. "good your here! where's tyson?" he asked. "still asleep" i told him. he nodded but didnt seem botherd that tyson wasnt awake. he jut wanted me up. "well?' i asked. he didnt say anything, but began to pace around the room. he had one of his hands against his chin as if to be thinking about something. "i have decided to let you stay here in this house, sleep and everything else but i will have two of my best guards acompany you when you feed, also i need to learn the which parts of you are on which side" olympus told me.

so having dinner was gonna be hard. two guys watching as i chose my host and feed on them. they would want to quit after so long. the look on sally's face when she had seen me feed. it looked like she was going to puke her guts up. i didnt want to be followed as i ate but i had no chose. i sighed. it was better than being kicked out.

"however this doesnt mean that i acctually want something to do with you , after all your not an angel..... not a full angel anyway but i thought it would be a harsh to kick you out and let the vampires have you, even though some of there darkness thrives in you i think i might be able to change that if you stay here with us" olympus said. "ok thats fine" i told him. i began to turn around and walk out the door when olympus shouted " amiee before you go, i just thought i would tell you that i'm afraid that all the other angels are going to be a little agitated around you what with you being a vampire they may think your going to attack them" he said.

i nodded but left the room as fast as i can so i could get back to tyson. outside the room i had just been in, there was a group of angels gatherd near the stairs. they had been talking but soon stopped as they heard that i was near. they stopped talking. i walked past them to the stairs but as i walked by them they all flinched and took a few steps back even though i was on the oppisite side of the stairs than they were.

my heart sank as i walked back up to my new room. i was a freak and no one was ever going to like me again. not even tyson. and if this was how the angels were going to treat me then what would the vampires treat me like ?