accidental hybrid: chapter 88

as i walked towards the living room door, i heard the music palying as the credits at the end of the film, roll down the screen. right on que. i didnt bother knocking on the door, i just walked straight in. " olympus, can i have a word" i said. i must have made him jump slightly as his eyes looked shocked as they bord into me. " of course" he said, getting up out of his chair.

olympus followed me out into the empty hallway, where i stopped just outside the living room door. olympus shut the door behind him. "yes?" he asked. " well, i've been thinking..about the animal blood thing...well...i want to change it...what i mean is i dont like drinking animal blood and i am never at my full strength when i drink it and i feel that i need my strength in the future ahead" i said. olympus's face narrowed and took on a stone cold face. " you know how i feel about you drinking of humans and i will not have a murder in my home" he said deeply. " so claire and jamie was right then" i said gloomly. " about what?" he asked.

i turned away from him and put my back against the wall. i didnt want to lean on the door just incase someone opened it. " they said that your calling me something i carnt help being and the truth is i didnt ask to drink blood...yh i had more of a chance that i didnt drink blood with me being half angel but thats the way i am and i think i atleast diserve something i like for helping you and something from you to show me your grateful for me being here on your side" i said. olympus sighed. " look amie, i am grateful for you being on this side so much infact its hard to put it in words" he said. " then show me through actions and i know your not going to like this but i'm going to drink human blood wether you like it or not and i know your not going to kick me out because you need me..but one thing i promise is that i will only feed when i need to and so will jamie and i will make sure of that" i started to say. i walked away from him but turned round to say " this is who i am and i'm sorry if you dont like that but its never going to go away so you need to deal with it otherwise you never will" . then i walked away from him leaving him gawping after me.

i walked back to the kitchen and i was shocked as jamie and claire cheered. " thats it , i knew you could do it !" claire shouted, pullling me in for a hug. " also you now can get rid of them disgusting bottles of blood if i'm living here" she laughed. she pulled away. i smiled at her. " yh good going amiee and i'm suprised you did it so soon, you have some balls" jamie joked. i laughed. " yh i suppose i do" i said. i took a quick swig of the rabbit blood that i had left on the dining table but regreted it as a fowl taste went donw my throat. claire laughed as my face turned sour. " that is fucking disgusting !" i said. claire and jamie laughed. i wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. " come on jamie, lets go and get some real food...if your hungry that is?" i asked. i regreted the words as i said them. i kept forgeting that i knew more about jamie than i should. and them things i knew were bad. but like i had guessed. i was making them happen. but i had no chose now, jamie had already answerd.

" yh sure" he said. jamie looked at claire. she put her hands up suddenly. " whoooo no thanks" she said. me and jamie laughed, big smiles on our faces. " looks like its just me and you then" said jamie. " yup" i said. we both walked out of the kitchen and stopped at the front door.

" tyson ! me and jamie are going to get something to eat, be back around midnight if we can find anyone descent !" i shouted up the stairs. as i shouted, jamie stopped at the top of the stairs. " your going with him ?" tyson said pointing at jamie. " yh, were both hungry and it would be nice to share dinner with someone for a change rather than someone making yuck noises and were both hungry anyway " i said. tysons face sadened. " sorry tyson, i didnt mean it like that, but it would be nice to be with someone rather than on my own and i hope you know that if i could...i would always want it to be you that is coming to dinner with me" i said to tyson. " yh of course, go, have a good time, i'll see you when we get back and we can do something then" tyson said quickly.

" ok, cya , love you tyson" i said walking out the front door, jamie following behind. i heard tyson shout ' i love you' back. i really did wish it was him that i was feeding with and not jamie. anyone but jamie.