accidental hybrid: chapter 34

i finished wiping of the rest of the blood off and tried to hide my teeth under my gums as much as i could. i should make sure i dont smile any time soon. i walked out of the bathroom just in time to find floridiya about to knock on the door. "i'm coming" i told her. she nodded and let me walk past.

"olympus wants us to meet down stairs" she said. i nodded and said " ok , i'll be right with you" i told her. she looked pissed but left the room with the other girls.i looked in the mirror and exzamend my clothes. they had given me a dark blue vest and black skinny trousers. the vest hugged my cleavage and my stomache, making me look more of a women. i loved this vest.

i nodded and walked out of the room towards the huge crowd of angels.

**********************************************************

all the angels were talking as i walked down the stairs. but they soon stopped when they heard me. " good your ready, lets go" olympus said. this time he did lead us all out into the evening sun. i flinched as the sun got in my eyes. that told me i hadnt been out in the sun for ages. i was on my own at the back of the crowd because tyson was at the front talking to olympus. he hadnt spoken to me for a while. my heart sank to the floor.

i stayed quiet all the way to the parked cars outside of the gate of tyson's mansion. there was a jeep , a posh black mercedez and a small beetle. how was we all going to get in them. there was about 8 of us and the bettle looked like it could only hold three people. the mercedez , about 4 and the jeep about three. but i was last to get in the beetle with a guy with jet black hair and a hot body and a young female with dark brown hair. the way these guys acted around each other, i thought they were boyfriend and girl friend. all the other cars were now packed with people.

so there had been more than 8 of us. tyson hadnt come no where near me as we went to the cars. what was up with him. "hey my names kieran and this is sally" said the boy who sat in the drivers seat. i hope he was a good driver. "nice to meet you both" i replied without trying to smile. they to nodded but turned back to face outside of the car. kieran started the engine and started to drive behind the jeep and the mercedz in front. tyson had gotten in the mercedz with olympus.

what crap was he feeding him now? it made me angry thinking of it. i squeezed my hand in to a fist in my lap, trying to hold it back before it punched a whole through something. the only thing i new as that tyson must have told them i had black wings or was that just the girls not saying anything. i didnt know. i Brought my arm up to my back and felt my wings folded comfortably on my back. they felt soft under my fingers. this made me happy.

then my stomache growled again. noo couldnt it just wait for a few hours untill i got home? "someone's hungry"sally koked."yh i am, really" i told her. she laughed as i said really. "no worries, we'll be there soon, we'll get you some nice chicken or sandwiches cooked for you, have a feast maybe" sally said again.

argh! if only she'd know ! i was on the verge of tears.

i began to smell kierans and sally's blood drift up my nose. NO !

i couldnt hold my thirst any longer. i needed blood! and now.

" STOP THE CAR NOW !" i yelled at the top of my voice. "STOP THS CAR NOW IF YOU DONT WANT TO DIE !" i screamed.

the car suddenly came to a holt.