accidental hybrid: chappter 72

i got up anyway. i dragged the duvet down stairs with me. i was so cold i thought i was about to freeze like an ice cube. yet i was burning up. god i hate this half angel and vampire thing. you never know what you do that the other two species dont. i mean i shouldnt be burning up because i didnt feel the hot and cold like humans did any more.

i walked into the living room and chucked more coal into the fire. i sat on the sofa which was closest to the fire. but even as the fire warmed me i felt cold. i wrapped duvet even tighter around me. as soon as i felt sick again i knew i was going to throw up. but i didnt have anything to be sic in. but i had to think quick as i felt it churning in my stomache. i grabbed one of the flower vases off the shelf and too out the flowers and threw them across the room just as i started to puke in the vase. how could i be sic even more? i had nothing to eat this morning and i had already pucked up everything i ate last night. i heard someone cough behind me. " do you mind not puking in one of my vases" said olympus. i hadnt realized he had seen me. " sorry, i just keep being sick latey" i replied. he ooked confused as i did. " stay there, i'll go and get our doctor" olympus said and left the room, shutting the door softly behind him.

i imagend a tall well built man walking in, wearing a black suit with his white wings folded on his back. with a black case swinging in one of his hands. but i was wrong. olympus entered the room first and then a dark red head women walked in behind him. at first i thought it was floridiya but when the women stood from behind olympus i realized it wasnt her. this women was less built than floridya and her hair only rested on her shoulders. she looked kind and warm hearted but she seemed to darken when she noticed it was me,olympus was bring her to. " erm hi, olympus told me you werent feeling your self so would it be ok if i take a look at you?" the women asked kindly. i nodded and she began to walk over to me. she sat beside me on the sofa. she smelled sweet. the sent of flowers fillling my nose. " please for give me for not introuducing myself, my name is susan" she said quickly. i nodded, i was to ill to speak, frightend i might throw up if i opened my mouth.

she put her warm hand flat on my forhead. " my word you are burning up but yet you feel really cold right?". i nodded.  by the way her nose crumpled as she smelt the air, made me realize she had smelled the sick in the vase that now sat beside the sofa. " and as i can tell, you have been being sick" susan said. her hand moved down to my stomache and she pressed on it lightly. i winsed in pain. "yes i thought so" she said suddenly. "whats wrong with her?" olympus said.

she stood up and took only a few short steps towards olympus. " maybe i should just tell amiee herself and then let her decide wether she wants to tell everyone or not" susan replied. olympus nodded and then left the room. i heard his footsteps die down as he went into the kitchen. susan turned round to face me again and then sat back down on the sofa beside me. she took my hand in hers. " so whats wrong with me?" i asked. she didnt say anything but she just looked worried. " well  i wouldnt say it was wrong but it depends on how you take it, amiee your.......your pregnant dear" she told me.

i thought she was joking. i began to laugh. " ha ha ha, thats a good one, i thought you were acctually serious, so whats really wrong with me?" i said. her face didnt change. it just stayed i the worried position it had before. but it also looked like she had become more serious. " your not joking are you?" i asked. she shook her head.

my mouth fell open in shock. i knew tyson was the father but i handt known wether i could breed or not. because vampires were dead so there bodies would have like, froze in time so the womens body wouldnt be able to stretch. what was i going to tel tyson?

or was i going to tell him at all? or would i even need to?