8

Queen POV
10:37 AM
BEEP!!BEEP!!BEEP!!

"I slowly woke up before slamming my alarm clock causing it to cut off."I looked on my night stand and saw a note from Yasmeen."

"Hey sis I woke up to go get us some IHOP I tried to wake you up but you would'nt wake up so I left, don't fuck Malak while I'm gone BYEE!!!

"I shook my head at how silly she was then got up brush my teeth taking a shower then got out wrapping a towel around me walked out stretching feeling my bones crack I let out a satisfying moan."

"Damn, it feel that good ." I heard a voice say.

"I slowly turned around looking and saw Malak at my door."

"So we stalking people now." I said watching him walk in room.

"Nah but wass up with you shawty."He said

"Jesus God Lor-"

"I was cut off by him smashing his lips on mine it gave me a moment to adapt but when I did it got deeper he gripped my booty he licked my lips before pulling away.

"I-I w-why I am so confused."I said

"Cause your cute mama cita".He said winkning at me walking out.

"YOU ARE TOO."I yelled back .

"I closed my door and walked to my closet grabbing a out fit

"I went downstairs and saw Yasmeen walk in the door I looked at her she was putting the food on the table since Malak was still upstairs I decided to tell her what happened

"I went downstairs and saw Yasmeen walk in the door I looked at her she was putting the food on the table since Malak was still upstairs I decided to tell her what happened."

"U-um Yasmeen" I said nervous as fuck.

"Hmmmm." She hummed.

"I-I kissed Malak."I said feeling my palms turn sweaty."

"Oh cool congratulations."She said, handing me my food."

"Wait you don't care."I said taking my food cuz I was hungry as a bitch.

"No not really if yall have a kid I would happily be a auntie." She said shrugging eating her food.

"Oh I would happily fuck yo brother cuz that nigga fine as hell."

"Oh yea did I mention his stalker ass behind you ."she said getting on her phone and eating her food."

"My eyes widened and I turned around and saw him looking at me."

"I would happily fuck you to shawty."he said full of lust walking away.

"Sooooo anyway you tryna go to the mall with the squad later." Yas said .

"Yea sure". I said smiling .

Yasmeen POV

"Lets text the squad in the group chat."I said trying to sound like a nerd."