6

Yasmeen POV

"After that wonderful breakfast Bryson made me I got in the shower."

*time skip cuz we should know how to take a shower now*

"When I got out the shower I put this on

"So if you confused me and Bryson got bored and decided to go to laser tag with the crew

"So if you confused me and Bryson got bored and decided to go to laser tag with the crew. Me and Queen have been getting closer and she's really cool and sweet and dates Clarence.......I don't know but something about him just makes me thinks he up to something

"But unfortunately Mia had to move back to New York because she got a new job as a model I didnt wanna hold her back so I just let her go."

"YASMEEN HURRY UP ." Bryson yelled from downstairs.

"OKAY HOE."I yelled irritated that he was rushing me.

"Then fast footsteps where conning up the stairs and then Choppa came in my bathroom.

"What you just say lil shawty."Bryson said licking his lips.

"Words." I mumbled

"I was then shoved against the wall by my neck with chills sent down my spine..

"Nah quit mumbling baby talk yo shit like you was just now."he said talking on my neck still holding it.

"He then grabbed my ass squeezed it and I tried so hard not to moan but I couldn't help it."

"N-no I'm o-ok mmm." I said feeling my legs growing weak."

"Ight then let's go like I said....... I'm the daddy 'round here."He said.

"Mmmhmm." I said

*At laser tag*

"Bryson parked the car in the parking lot then got out the car jogged to my side and opened my door for me."

"Aww thanks boo."I said giggling.

"Welcome."

"I started analyzing his features then my eyes trailed down to his booty."

"What you waiting on Yas something wrong ." he asked turning around facing me.

"Nope not at all."I said then looking up.

"Then come on."

"As soon as he turned around I ran up and smacked his ass.....it jiggled and he jumped."

"He turned around so fast."

"Chill with that gay shit bae."he said serious as hell.

"My bad you just had a big booty you sure you a boy you lil bit to thick to be a boy Bryson."I said giggling.

"What the fuck you smoking on bae."he said lightly smiling.

"Nun I don't smoke." I said

"Yea ight you better stop touching my weed."

"Hey y'all I'm tired I wanted to update for y'all tho cuz I luv y'all but something gonna happen in the next chapter......welp good night kids