2

Yas POV
5:30 pm
After the mall

"I walked in the door closed the door and locked it then went upstairs put my stuff up and went outside for a walk I pulled out my phone texting Mia."

Me:hey Mia I decided to go to that party on Friday since I don't got anything better to do.

Mia:oh ok I'll pick you up tell you aunt you gonna be at my house since you know she not gonna let you go be ready by 10:00 pm ight?

Me:okay luh you

Mia:bye kid see at school tomorrow

"I put my phone in my pocket and someone bumped into me causing me to fall."

"Aww shit."I mumbled looking and getting up.

"My bad shawty".The light skin boy said he fine asf.

"You good."I said looking down

"He instanley put my head up I lifted it up and looked up at him."

"Keep yo head up shawty or yo crown goin' fall.....you new hear cause if you weren't I woulda been seen yo beautiful face."

"Yea I am actually, I'm attending Cardova high school tomorrow."I said kicking a rock."

"Oh welp I guess I'll see you at school tomorrow I'll give you a tour and by the way I'm Bryson or Choppa."Bryson said."

"Oh ok I'm Yasmeen,I guess I'll see you around bye."I said waving and smiling ."

"Bye Lil baby." he said looking me up and down."

"I walked in to the direction of my house and when i got their I saw Bryson standing on a porch to a house next to mine how he get their so fast."

"You live next door Bae?"he said walking up to me."

BAE!!!!!!????❤❤❤❤💕😍😂👅💦👑 instant waterfalls!

"Yea I guess I said playing with my nails."

"Lemme get yo numba baby."he said licking his lips."

"Okay Choppa."I said getting out my phone."

"I think you meant Daddy Choppa."he said looking me up and down.

"You about to be in a minute." I thought."

"I gave my phone to him he put his name as Daddy Choppa❤👅."

"Bye Yas take yo lil ass in the house." he said."

"My ass ain't little chop chop."I said giggling."

"You right it's not."He said hugging me trailing his hand down to my ass and griping it."

"CHOPPA." I yelled."

"Mmhm ima have you screaming my name just like that."he said walking with me to my house."

"You so nasty bye I'll see you tommorow." I said waving."

"Bye Bae ."He said slapping my butt then running in his house."

"That boy ."I said then walked in the house."Only to be stopped by my aunt.

"Where was you at all day and who dat lil boy."she said with one hand on her hip."

"At the mall and my new friend."I said ready to go to sleep."

"Okay Yas don't be out hear messing with all these lil boys."

"Okay"! I yelled running up the stairs

"I got some pajama shorts and crop top and got in the shower after I got out I put on lotion got me a outfit for tomorrow ." I got a FaceTime call when I was done brushing my teeth.

DadyChoppa❤👅 would like to FaceTime.

"I pressed accept and we started talking it up."

Me:Hey kid

Chop:Hey bae why you got them lil ass clothes on.

Me:I'm comfortable like this so leave me alone

Choppa:cant do that

"We talked for what felt like forever as he was telling one of his child hood stories I set my alarm clock to 5:30 am and we both ended up falling asleep together."