7

Yasmeen POV

"Me Bryson walked into laser tag I immediately saw the squad."

"Damn girl you gone make me turn gay". Sherry said .

"Right booty on point today." Queen said.

"PERIODT". All the girls yelled.

"Y'all slow". I said laughing at them.

"I then noticed someone was missing from the squad...........Clarence."

"I pulled Queen to the side.

"Hey Queen where Clarence at."I said being nosey.

"Oh h-he here he, walked of to do something w-why." She answered.

"I don't know something about him seems off. I said creeped out .

"Don't worry about it girl he my bae I got this just calm down boo." She said.

"Ok but in the mean time-"

"LETS GO PLAY FUCKING LASER TAG."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was fun Bryson." I said looking up at him.

"Yea especially when the boys beat the girls ass in laser tag."he said looking down at me smirking.

"Shut the hell up Choppa."I said irritated.

"Stop calling me Choppa call me Bryson."He said smiling.

"Ok BrYsON".I said walking away from him.

"Were you going shawty." He said with one raised eyebrow looking cute af."

"I pointed to the bathroom."

"Oh ight ima go get something for us to eat."

"I nodded my head then went to the bathroom, doing my business then walking out the stall to wash my hands." I heard slight moaning so I turned around and saw Clarence making out with a girl.

"He had her against the wall in a corner and was kissing on her neck."

"I quickly washed my hands then got out the bathroom to go find the squad."

"They was at a table eating some food I quickly walked over and I guess Choppa noticed my surprised and obnoxious face.

"You ok bae".He said

"Yea" I said taking his drink walking over sitting next to queen."

"I yanked her outside fast asf causing Bryson to take notice."

"Umm Queen I need to tell you something."I said nervous setting the drink down.

"Wassup". She said looking serious

"Then Bryson came out side thinking his ass a superhero."

"Yall strait". He said looking at the both of us."

"Yea go back in the building I'll be there in a minute".I said

"Ok yell daddy if you need me". He said leaning in pecking my lips.

"Mmhm". I said watching him walk back in the  building

"So anyway I brought you out here to ask if you and clarence been alright lately ?"

"No I've been keeping a secret from y'all ." she said on the verge of tears.

"What".

"Clarence beats me and cuts me we've only been dating for 8 months 3 months ago I accused him of cheating because he came back home at 3 in the morning and smelt like another women's perfume ever since that day he's been doing this then he kept me in his house for a month until my wounds healed." She said sobbing I pulled her into a hug letting her sob on my shoulder I then had a idea."