4

Friday 8:00
Yasmeen POV

"Choppa MOVE".I said I was trying to get ready for the party and he was blocking the bathroom door.

"Fine you just a big ass baby". He said laughing moving out the way.

"You right about the big ass part."I said sticking my tounge out twerking a little."

"Damn."Choppa mumbled.

"Go in the guess bathroom take a shower and get ready or whatever you boys do." I said throwing him his duffle bag walking into the bathroom.

"I got in the shower washing my hair after that I washed my body letting the warm water hit my body felt so good I got out the shower wrapped a towel around me I walked out the bathroom and saw Choppa on my bed he looked ready to go.

"I looked at the time it was 9:00."

"I'ma finish getting ready then we can go".I said getting my outfit out my closet and watch Choppa get up walking toward me.

"What ".I said as Choppa approached me.

"Nun you just fine as hell."Bryson said licking his lips.

"Oh thank you boo". I said blushing

"Lemme finish getting ready so we can go."I said getting my outfit going back in the bathroom.

"I locked the door and then put lotion on then my outfit.

"I unlocked the door opened it then looked in the mirror

"DAMN I LOOK GOOD".I said twirling in the mirror.

"You really do but you ready to go"Bryson said walking in the bathroom with me.

"Yea let's go."

At the party.

"As soon as we walked in the smell of weed hit my face I saw naked hoes twerking & people being grinding on by fuckboys and other nasty shit and loud ass music."

"EWWW WTF this is not my type of party bryson."I said clutching onto his arm tightly.

"It's ok bae if you get to much of uncomfortable we can go."He said smiling showing his pearly whites.

"Okay chop chop."I said smiling back at him.

"OMG YOUR NLE CHOPPA". Some girl dressed in really slutty clothes said.

"You wanna a lap dance daddy". she said pushing passed me getting in front of me unbuttoning her blouse exposing her boobs.

"Nah don't you see my girl right there".he said pointing to me.

"Ain't nobody worried about that hoe ass bitch." she said Mean mugging me.

"First off bitch look at how you dressed second dont call me out my name third I will dog walk you fourth BRYSON IS MINE SO BACK THE FUCK OFF."I said my voice going louder than the music getting the attention of the squad and everybody in the living room.

"Damn I ain't even know they was here only Mia.

"Lets go then bit-"

"Before she even finished her sentence I threw a punch at her face causing ohh's and her ugly ass fell.

"GET THE FUCK UP HOE ." I yelled .

"She got up and tried to grab my hair but failed I was sending blows to her face she started bleeding.

"I felt a strong grip pulled me off her then gun shots went off every body started running off.

"Me and Bryson got in the car and drove back to my house.

At home in Yas room.

"You one crazy mother fucka."Bryson said shaking his head.

"It's her fault bry ." I said shugging my shoulders."

"Earlier when you was fighting her you said I was yours and for her to stay away from me why."

"Cuz I like you Bryson a lot I feel like I can rely on you for any thing but like you said we need to get to know each other a little bit more." I said.

"Then let me take you out next weekend ." he said

"Okay what time." I said blushing.

"7 o'clock". He said

"I'm gonna go change you spending the night ?"

"Yea ".he said

"We both got dressed then went back in my room."I decided to post a pic on Instagram.

165, 987 likes Liked by choppppppa and 165, 986 others

165, 987 likes
Liked by choppppppa and 165, 986 others

Comments disabled.

"Me and Choppa got in bed and went to sleep together.