Even more complicated

Start from the beginning

Lily: such a fuss just for a little blood.

She picks him up and puts him on her shoulder. She begins flying back to their house.

————

Once back in their home she takes the device off his suit and it morphs back into her suit along with the cuffs.

Lily: take his suit off.

Mina: Yup!

His suit goes into his web shooters and her suit goes back into the arc reactor. Syringe in hand she walked into her lab and Jade awoke.

Jade: she really wasn't playing around. At least my aura saved me.

A few hours go by and team RWBY show up at his house. Good thing it was a good sized house or this place would've been crowded. They all sit on the couch and Jade moves to the chair next to it.

Yang: we have yet to see Blake and you aren't showing us where she is.

Jade: it's a matter of time, Yang.

Lily exits her lab and points at Jade.

Lily: Jade, your WACK!

Jade: I'm wack?!

Lily: follow me! Yang your wack too!

Yang: why am I wack?!

Jade gets up and walks into Lily's lab.

She walks over to the holographic screen and swiped revealing the family tree once again.

Lily: I'm not sure if I'm crazy but I wanted you to be here for this. Look at Qrow.

He was looking through general info until he came across the fact he had two kids. He exits out of him and went to Taiyang to see he only had one child. It doesn't take a scientist to put this together.

Lily: hmm, so how does it feel to know your actually actual father is bad luck charm.

Jade: well, it explains my bad luck.

For even more reassurance he goes to the names of the children to see "Ruby" and "Jade".

Jade: I'm wondering how the put me and Ruby under Tai and Summer?

Lily: simple...they know Ozpin.

Jade: that also means Yang and Ruby are cousins or something.

Lily: Yup. Also you want to know why your wack?

Jade: yeah? I would like to know why you walked in and called me wack.

She slides him a folder and he webs a chair and pulls it to him. He sits in it and opened the folder.

Lily: you know how our mother was a scientist and a huntress?

Jade: yeah?

Lily: well at Atlas they were working on spider super soldiers, which is dumb, but the fact is, that she used her blood and Summer's to manufacture these spiders! So when normal people tried to get the power you have they just die! The project was shut down after repeated failure. I'm sure you can guess what happened from there. It's just a really big coincidence that our family has animal related semblances!

Jade: I'm gonna guess that, a spider snuck onto our- your mom and got to me and bit me. Creating my powers.

Lily: I guess it just needed a high level of stress to activate the power.

Jade: cool.

He throws the folder onto a table and stands up.

Jade: I don't think I can handle another surprise like this.

Lily: I mean our semblances usually changed us physically but nothing happened to you so I was always confused about that. I never even unlocked mine so I really don't even know about mine. For all I know it could be something entirely different from our family. The semblance isn't hereditary so our semblances could be anything.

Jade: of course, let's hope I find something soon. Let's hope my semblance takes after summer and not Qrow. See you later.

He waves to his sister and walked out the lab.

Ruby was missing from the group and Yang gets a big smile on her face.

Yang: Weiss is quite the moaner.

Jade: told you, you were loud.

She doesn't say anything but does shove her face into a pillow.

Jade: I need to talk to you Yang.

Yang: about what?

Jade: I just need too.

She agrees with a nod and they both head outside. They walk over to a tree and stand under it.

Yang: what is it that you want to talk about.

Jade: the fact that we're cousins and not brother and sister.

Yang: Oh, you found out too, huh?

Jade: Yeah. Qrow is my father and Ruby's father. Your from Raven and Tai.

Yang: yeah, since raven left and summer died Qrow didn't want his semblance to affect us and left also. It's a big mess that I don't feel like talking about, okay?

Jade: it's fine actually for all I know both of you are my sisters even though it's not like that. Does Ruby know?

Yang shakes her head no.

Jade: okay.

They both hear back inside to see the returned Ruby talking with Weiss. Jade heads upstairs to his room while Yang goes over to everyone else.

Jade locked the door and took off his shoes. He walks up the wall as he thinks better this way. Jade walks up and hangs from the ceiling.

Jade: now I know that I'm a weirdo that got bit by a spider, what's my semblance?

End of chapter 18 volume 1