4 | First Encounter vs Crashing his Fav

Start from the beginning

"Please let him be a family friend or something." She silently prayed.

"My fault for keeping on replying you. Shouldn't have forgot how teenagers are naggers." He said never letting his brows unsqueezed themselves.

Actually she looked like a teen, and he wondered why a 21 year old Husna would go around befriending a teen, or maybe she's one of her friend's younger sibling. Duh! Not that he cares.

She scrunched up her nose then whispered "I'm not a teen."

"Allah ya shirya (May Allah guide you)." He said slightly moving his head from side to side. Not knowing she couldn't understand him. Still he shouldn't be blamed as they're lotta half-caste in the country who understands Hausa perfectly fine (The language spoken among Northern Nigerians). He thought she must be one of them.

After collecting the system from her, he went back to his business. He hardly watched it for a minute when he stood to leave.

"I'm sorry." She apologetically said, and that earned her a glare from him.

"Hey!" She called out to him. "If you wouldn't mind giving your account numerals, wanna send the money over." She never wanted owing a soul anything on earth. She knew the last day would come,  and on that day she wants to appear freely out of sins in front of her Lord.

"You are the cause behind! But atleast you've said sorry and apologising solves things money can't, you know! So it's over." He said smiling a little as if she'll see him, considering he had his back to her.

He couldn't remember the last time he talked that much. He actually don't have to ask of her name, cause she definitely must be named TROUBLE!

***

She watched as he became outta sight.
"What's wrong with him?" She muttered and quickly enough shrugged it off.

After like five minutes Husna came in to view "Islam was looking for you. How's the headache? Everyone has arrived, the meeting will soon start." She said it shrilly!

"It has subsided a bit. I'm good." She replied dashing her a smile. But she would have just said 'It has increased greatly' if she were to tell the truth. She just prays it will go away real quick.

As they walked in to the main living room where the meeting would be held she came eye to eye with the rude guy who didn't allow her rest, but increased her headache. She held her chin up, and wanted to give him long side glance but resorted to a short one. It pained to see he didn't even bother, he was acting as if that was the first time he's seeing her. So very rude. She thought.

"Assalamu Alaikum warahmatullah (Peace be upon you)..." One of the elderly people began.

He told about their origin, where he mentioned the name of village she understood as Bichi as their origin, it sounded like beach to her, so she didn't have problem remembering it. He mentioned everyone's name and introduced her to them, she found out the rude guy was the eldest grandson. Which meant he's family.

Would her day get any better?

She let out a sigh. Hoping it would ease her heart.

She looked as the elderly man finished his speech, then handed the mic to Mr. Rude. aka Juhaif the eldest grandson.

When he started his speech everyone listened with keen interest, and it's a bit embarrassing to admit she was one of them. At some point she even found herself nodding at the thing he was saying, luckily he didn't see.

The gathering ended. It felt safe and awesome to be home. She felt welcomed and accepted from all the smiles, kisses and hugs she received.

Everyone had already sauntered out of the meeting place leaving the four of them__ Islam, Husna, Nora and Lubna. They stumbled to leave as well.

The siblings and Husna had already made way to the door and Islam waited a little bit on her sit for her headache to reduce a bit.

She heard them calling her from outside. That made her quickly moved towards the door, she mistakenly bumped in to someone. Everything happened so quick that she voiced out "Oh G! is this a punching bag?" Only for her to raised her eyes and met narrowed ones.

Like an eye blink he walked passed her into the room. After much persuasions between her and her brain she finally apologised to him. "I'm sorry."

His reply that came made her glued there. "Why apologising?" He asked.

Oh God! he sounded normal, perhaps she'd been mistaking him for a rude guy, maybe he's really nice after all.

However, what he said next made her doubt herself "...after all, you did it intentionally." He completed his statement. With that, she silently walked out.

End of chappie!!!
Do vote, comment, share and follow with love, please. Thanks a whole lot for reading. Till next time peace out👻👻👻

Guys remember to give a vote and follow me oooo! Follow me oooo guys! Also check out my other books! One of them called 'fate is complete!' And it's really an amazing read! Alright bye for real!