Without Him

Okay Guys! I found a totally new schedule for updates now! Friday and Saturday I will alternate between the three stories to update. Last week was STTMT and DOTD. This week instead of STTMT, I will update the Ritual and alternate that way. I really wish I could update all three, but I literally have lots homework to finish, appointments from my clients and I go to school on Saturdays. Anyway, I hope you enjoy! I love to see comments and votes, they really inspire me to keep writing. :)

"So it's just like that?! You just kick me out?!" Kyrie yells after him, in shock that something like that would even fall out of his mouth. After all the confessing he'd done...after the times they've shared...it's just over! And she thought that he cared. Kyrie runs after him, nearly tripping over herself trying to catch him before he walked away.

Miles's heart felt shattered. In blind rage he'd just thrown her away like she was trash. He couldn't believe himself, but he also couldn't believe her. Why would she lie? Miles is a handsome, sexy, dreamy, grown man. He's making five figures on top of getting residual for the adult films that he does in his spare time. He's the poster child for perfection. What more could she ask for? He wasn't a player, nor was he abusive in nature. He could be controlling, but only when he wanted Kyrie's precious pearl melting between his lips.

"Isn't that what you wanted Ms. Phillips?" Miles replies totally emotionless.

"Miles.." Kyrie starts, not knowing what to say. She never wanted him to treat her life that, she really shouldn't have lied. She hated herself for it, but she doesn't know what to think. He's probably impregnated her, compromised her future and she's just supposed to run off into the sunset?

"Ms.Phillips."

"Don't call me that. My name is Kyrie."

"Ms. Phil-Kyrie, I need to finish packing. My flight is in the morning. If you have something to say, say it. If you don't get out. I don't have the time, nor do I have the patience to play grade school games with you. We're adults. You can tell me how you feel about me. This isn't grade school Kyrie, you don't have to worry about me not liking you back or anything like that because I've already told you how I felt. What is so wrong with telling me things like that? You want me don't you?"

"...Yes?" Kyrie questions,answer correctly, but hoping that telling him what he wants makes him feel better. Of course, it does nothing but piss him off.

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE TIME FOR UNCERTAINTY LITTLE DOVE?" Miles snaps, pinning her to the wall behind her. His dark eyes imprisoning her and casting spells on her soul to agree with everything he says.

"No sir."

"Get out of my house Ms. Phillips. Our agreement is no longer. Pack your things." And that is the straw that broke the camels back. That sent Kyrie into overdrive, her dominant side burst through before she could even catch herself.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?! You fuck me, possibly get me knocked up and you want me to confess my love?! How in the hell am I supposed to feel? Am I supposed to comply? Roll over and just take whatever you want to give me? I'm my own person Miles. I have a brain of my own and I need time to think."

"Kyrie..." Miles started, trying to at least defend himself.

"No Miles, you've said enough. Here are your the house keys you've gave me. I'll call Anthony and ill come find you when done with everything."

"Kyrie listen to me." Miles mutters, trying his best to get her to stop, but as she looked back at him, a tear slid down her cheek. Miles couldn't do anything but let her go.

He'll have to give her some time to deal, but one things for certain. He's not giving up on her.