Starting new

Miles groans as he tosses in bed, letting the cool air from the window soothe his fevered skin. He'd heard Kyrie in the bathroom earlier this morning, but he was too scared to get up. She'd blamed him for everything and he'd felt so bad for everything he'd done. He takes a deep breath, cursing under his breath when his body wouldn't allow him to roll over and sleep his pain away. He never wanted Kyrie to go through this alone, but she insisted every time he tried to step in.

With his head held high, he fluttered out of bed heading straight for the bathroom. It hurt him to see her like this, but what could he do when Kyrie didn't want him to be around? She was scattered about the bathroom floor, her hands clinching her stomach and as she dry heaved and gasped.

"What do you want?" Kyrie hissed, nearly coughing up a lung in the process. How could she be such a fool? She was so caught up in being with Miles that she'd completely forgotten to follow through on that morning after pill. It didn't help that she ignored all the signs for 6 weeks, thinking that it would magically go away.

She'd blamed Miles 100% for what was happening. If it wasn't for his reckless behavior, she wouldn't be pregnant right now. What on earth made him think that she was ready for all of this? She never insinuated or made it known that she was hoping to get pregnant. She never had the patience for kids.

"Babe let me help you." Miles insists, guiding her head to his lap as he rubbed her stomach in a circular motion. She groans out her gratitude as the tears seem to fall down the side of her face and onto Miles's leg.

"You've done enough Miles , Thanks." Kyrie mutters,trying her best to bury her face deep in her hands.

Miles knew that this wasn't going to be easy, but being with her every step of the way was exactly what he'd signed up for. He still hasn't forgiven himself for being so ruthless, especially when he found out that she was pregnant. He'd never forget how swollen and purple her eyes were when she told him...even how she was holding the pregnancy test to her chest like her heart had just exploded. He just wanted to be with her for the rest of his life, but he didn't want to trap her in this pregnancy.

"Kyrie, do you want this baby?" Miles whispers, hoping that she'd heard because he'd finally had the guts to say it aloud. Kyrie's tears seem to flow faster. Deep down she knew that Miles knew the real answer to that but she didn't want to hurt his feelings. She still remembers the look on his face when she showed him the little white pee stick with the pink plus sign. She would never forget it. He was so happy and ready to be a father.

Kyrie tried numerous of times to push him away from the thought that this baby she had growing inside her would be a reality, but he just kept coming back...not only proving, but becoming the best dad she'd ever want for her baby. How could she take that away from him?

She simply couldn't.

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU YES! I don't want to talk about it." Kyrie lied, feeling the pain punch her right in the chest. She didn't want to lie to him, but she couldn't bare telling him the truth. Not when he wanted this so bad from her.

"You're trying to spare my feelings-and I don't appreciate it. If this isn't what you want you tell me. We have time Kyrie. You don't need to jump into something you aren't ready for, because you're afraid to hurt me. Just know that you're mine and sooner or later I will be putting a baby in you... You are so beautiful and seductive to me. Nothing in this entire world will ever force me to leave your side. I love you Kyrie I really really do."

Miles bent to kiss her cheek as the hand that wasn't rubbing her stomach, stroked her hair. Its the God honest truth. He'd never leave Kyrie, he just wanted her to be ready before she jumped into something this big. He needed to hear from her own lips that she didn't want this and he would be fine with that-for the most part.

"...Im so sorry!" Kyrie cries out, and the tears flooded her face in streams. Kyrie had been holding this in for a very long time and even if she wanted to stop she couldn't. The sad truth is she wasn't at all attached to this baby. She wanted out, hell she felt like she needed it! Her lips trembled and her eyes pleading. It's almost as if her heart broke for Miles. She felt horrible.

Miles's heart sank and without realization, tears started to fall. He knew that this would happen, he knew that this is what she wanted, but thinking about killing off the first child he'd conceived is something he wasn't ready for. He loved her so much and he'd promise to understand, but how? How could he when this was their child! Their unborn baby??

"I'll call a doctor to meet with you immediately..." Miles grumbled, nearly dropping her head on the floor as he got up and stormed out of the bathroom with his fist tightly clenched.

Kyrie closed her eyes, crying out what left like Lake Michigan. Miles must hate me she thought to herself.

She nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard a loud boom come from Miles room. She got up quickly, racing to see what it was, hoping that Miles hadn't hurt himself.