Confrontation

HI GUYS! You probably wasn't expecting me to update so soon! Yeah, I've been working my fanny off to get these updates done. I think I'm going to do DOTD on Fridays, Ritual on Saturdays and STTMT on Sundays. I should be pretty good with that schedule. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and don't worry, there's a lot more of Miles and Kyrie in the future. It's far from over!!!

As Kyrie stared deeply into Miles's hazel eyes, it seemed as if her heart and body shattered into unrecognizable pieces. He'd just done the unspeakable! In no way, shape or form did their agreement have a 'get me knocked up' loop hole. Right now nothing can compromise the rising anger, and fear. Fear...That's something that Kyrie hasn't felt in years.

"What the hell did you just do?!!" Kyrie hisses, pushing Miles off of her body and sending him tumbling onto the floor. Her brain had kicked into over drive and she wasn't entirely in control of her body. She wanted so badly to cry, but for some reason her body wouldn't let her have that emotionally release.

"Kyrie, I-" Miles mutters, suddenly realizing the consequences for his half baked, hair brained idea. How he be so caught up in his feelings that he totally throws everything that they've build away? Miles just needs to tell her...he needs to tell her that this dominant vs. dominant game that they're playing just isn't enough-simply. He needs a place in her life. Unfortunately, he didn't really give her a choice in that option.

"You what Miles?!, you came inside me! You know I'm not on the pill, you know that my family will never let me live this down if I abort. Oh! I'm am going to rip your fucking throat out and shove it up your ass! Do you have any idea what you've done? I have a career and a life! I'm still young Miles, how stupid can you be?!" Kyrie flips, totally cutting him off before he gives her a bullshit excuse. What on earth was going on his head, Kyrie thought as she sat-trying to calm her nerves. Just as she expected, it didn't work.

"Kyrie..." Miles trails off getting cut off again by Kyrie's nervous babbling.

"We're you thinking straight? Or did your dick do the thinking, huh?" Gosh, her voice was cracking. She can feel the tears escaping and her heart drop, nothing on earth has ever made Kyrie break out into alligator tears before. She still can't believe that this is happening.

"I don't know what I was thinking..I just...Kyrie I lo-" Kyrie passes Miles a dangerous look. How could he possibly think that excuses would get him out of this one?! If Kyrie ended up pregnant, she would have to settle down, quit her job in the erotic business and most importantly, BDSM. She'd have to get a minivan and wear mom jeans while standing outside for soccer practice. Honestly, that just isn't Kyrie. She just can't find a spot in her heart to love being that person.

"Miles, I honestly can't be around you right now. I need time to think."

"The game is over, you win." Miles pleads. This is moment that Miles realizes that he fucked up. He knew her goals, he knew her dreams...she didn't want that life, but in all fairness, was it wrong that all he wanted was her heart?

"What?!" Kyrie yells, scrunching up her face. As if he thought this all was a joke!! This has nothing to do with the fucking game. The game was over the moment he tried to make her into his-whatever he tried to turn her into. How could the game be of any concern after what he'd just done? Kyrie couldn't take him seriously right now. He has to be on some type of drug.

"The game Kyrie. It's over, you win. Listen to me please...I-I don't want you to leave. You are everything that I have ever wanted...and right now...you're the only one I need. I'm done playing this game woman. You're mine...I need you." Miles's voice gets husky and authoritative as if she was supposed to listen and fall for any and everything he's said. It's funny, he hasn't said anything about being by her side or helping her out at all. Did he really think that Kyrie was going to be okay with this?

"Do you have any idea how crazy you fucking sound! If you need me like you say you do, you wouldn't put my future in jeopardy. You don't hit or miss with my fucking life Miles." How else could she explain it? What was she going to do if she was going to be a mom? Sit around and bake cookies while Miles drools over naked women for a career? What a joke!

"You know what Kyrie, let's take the attention off of you for a second, can you handle that? Yeah? Read my lips. It's a fucking mistake Kyrie. It wasn't about getting you pregnant. It was about being with the girl that...that I love. I love you Kyrie. Deep down I know you knew that I had feelings for you. Deep down...I know you have feelings for me. We can't hide this anymore. I threw away this stupid ass game for you, because the money and the status have no value to me. Kyrie, I don't want anybody but you and if you didn't feel the same way, you wouldn't still be here."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Kyrie lies.

"The hell you don't! Why can't you admit to me that the money doesn't matter. Admit to me that you're still here because you care." Miles just knows that she does. He can see it in her face! There's no doubt in his mind that she loves him.

"You're out of your mind." Kyrie fires back, looking at Miles with eyes the color of sapphire blue and emerald green. There's no way she's admitting it.

That only pisses Miles off.

His once hazel eyes turn to a dark chocolate brown, and the authority in his features were breaking through his soft skin. He is definitely going to have an uncontrollable fit and Kyrie could tell that it wasn't going to be pretty.

Miles snatches her by her arm, digging his nails deep into her skin as he pulled her out of the door, down the stairs and into his home office. He sauntered to his safe, pressing some numbers and pulling it open to reveal stacks of money. He frantically takes out several stacks, held together by rubber bands and throws them at Kyrie's feet.

"Take it, get dressed and get out. $175,000 should be able to get you everything you need right? Oh, I almost forgot. Here's 250 dollars, spend it on the day after pill, an abortion or hell whatever you want. I'm going to need you out as soon as possible. I leave for California in the morning." And with that he walks out of his office, not bothering to look back.

Shit, what happens now?