Yes Mistress.

Dedications!!!!!!! Daisy 28, Huboxx, swagqueen98, vanessa004, B3ll3M, BrandyRogers, Bballsoccer24, Wolflover06, nhIIz_directioner, april20_, Shell2009, nayanasa, jules1997, dwaejinni28, LeonaSwanson, Nikkibutcher_5, CinnamonswirlB, Elizabethlemar, mamajen and my 200th fan, Neon0Dolphin and shadEMOkidd! Enjoy reading! Special shoutout to my best friend and boyfriend Romeo, for our three year anniversary! I love you babes!

Cold. Freezing cold...

Kyrie's body seems to hums these words as she sits in the middle of the bathroom floor, running the whole situation back with her mental rewind button. Miles Hightower, her opponent, her dom and her submissive had just tried to make love to her. He made her feel like she was dancing on cloud nine, that her body slapping against his with such gentleness and delicacy was and is the everything that she'd ever need.

"Aren't you going to punish me mistress?" Miles mutters from outside the bathroom door directly down the hall from his his bedroom. He'd been sitting there in the hallway for almost an hour and a half, trying to get Kyrie out of the bathroom. An hour and a half is a long time to thinking about how to explain he could explain himself when Kyrie needed him to explain, but he'd come up with absolutely nothing. Not even a bullshit excuse that he knew she wouldn't believe. He just tried making love to Kyrie, only for her to walk out. The words she'd spoken still ringing his Miles head. 'I can't.'

"Fuck the Mistress, Master bullshit Miles! You tell me now, what the hell was that back there?" Kyrie hisses from behind the door, her arms folded and and her toes shivering from the cold air circulating around the bathroom. Seriously, if she stayed in here any longer, she get hypothermia. Kyrie can just imagine the frustrated look plastered on his face. Impatient is Miles' middle name and if she knows him like she says she does, he should be royally pissed off right this second.

Miles is royally pissed off right this second. He can't believe he'd let his guard down around this woman again! She's supposed to mean little to nothing to him. Easily Replaceable, but he finds himself thinking about her every second of the whole day. Sure he'd fallen in live before, way too many heart wrenching times before, but Kyrie-she's his future. What in the hell is Miles supposed to say? I'm flat out in love with you? How about, I did it because I can't express my feelings with words. He has no idea what to tell her, in fact he doesn't know where to begin, but instead of being a wimpy little bitch and announces his feelings, he'd rather suppress them because Kyrie's made it perfectly clear that she doesn't feel the same way about him and he will accept that...sooner or later.

Miles tangles his fingers within his golden tinted locks, trying desperately not to lose his mind. Here he is chasing after a girl who obviously doesn't even want him. And although it is well worth it, Miles can't help but feel the need to keep fighting, keep pushing himself onto her until she finally gives in. Their relationship is based on nothing but the game, making it about anything else will only complicate this great relationship that they've formed. Sex is at his beck and call, and really that's all he actually needs, but not exactly what he wants. Miles would love to settle down, and his only hope is that it's with a girl that will accept him for his sexual preferences and his dominant personality, just like his Kyrie.

"Kyrie, could you please open the door so that we can talk. I don't feel comfortable talking to inanimate objects." Miles mutters, resting his head against the wall next to the bathroom door that Kyrie locked herself into this morning. What in the hell is wrong with loving Kyrie? What law is there to say that his feelings for her are wrong because if so he doesn't want to be right! Since that first day he met Kyrie, his body craved hers and being the go getter type that Miles is, he found a way to keep her close without incorporating the only thing that he so desperately desires now. Her heart.